Will Pelosi be visiting Palestine after going to Taiwan?

King Silkbeard

The much anticipated trip she is taking to Asia she finally set down on Taiwan which is likely to rattle cages in Beijing but what I want to know is will she take the time to visit Palestine or Yemen? Both countries that are either under occupation or at war with their neighbour.

The much anticipated trip she is taking to Asia she finally set down on Taiwan which is likely to rattle cages in Beijing but what I want to know is will she take the time to visit Palestine or Yemen? Both countries that are either under occupation or at war with their neighbour.
Where do you expect auld Nacy to land? At least Taipei has a functioning airport.

She has a long history of standing up to the Chinese Communist Party.

She’s right too. Bullies need to be stood up to.

This was her in Tiananmen Square:

FDBAFED2-7037-4DE6-924A-A3A17A088F24.jpeg

It's..........Mr. Whatabout!

Donald Trump is currently hosting a Saudi sponsored golf tournament on one of his trash courses. Do you think he's next going to host a Yemeni Open there? What will it mean if he doesn't?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Joachim Cooder
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

2nd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼