Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What’s this craic? The peoples front of Cork? Or the Cork peoples front?
In the other thread I suggested a fresh start for the new start we are having with management - looking forward - and maybe so we could all concentrate on the hurling and possibly even be nicer to each other.

CH-1 closed out at 54000
CH-2 is passed that already.

Was only a suggestion.

In the other thread I suggested a fresh start for the new start we are having with management - looking forward - and maybe so we could all concentrate on the hurling and possibly even be nicer to each other.

CH-1 closed out at 54000

Was only a suggestion.
It would be great, there’s feck all hurling being discussed in part 2 anyway.

CH-1 closed out at 54000

Was only a suggestion.
I was only ball hopping 😀

Looking foward would be great, a bit of positivity and maybe a touch of negativity when needed

Seems hurling ia going down the route of long range points from half backline and midfield. Be interesting what way Pat Ryan and co will go with style of play going forward.

Would like to see a nice bit of experimentation in the league unlike last year. Daire O Leary and Rob Downey in the half back line, Mark Coleman at 11 and TOM in the half forward line. Not necessarily saying these are where these lads should be playing but the league is there to try new things. Also, it is important that lads who show well in the club championship are given the chance to be involved in the squad. Already looking forward to the new season, but for now we will hopefully have a great club championship to enjoy. Rebels Abú

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼