The Climate Action Plan

I was in Spain for a month and it was 38 degrees. Eventually you get used to it but you'd be hot like.
If you're by the sea it's ok but places like Milan must be a nightmare.
I love the sun just escaping from wrinkles now these days.
I was thinking of France for a long weekend but a city break at 41 degrees would kill me. You couldn't enjoy the good food in that heat. It would be thirst quenching drinks needed endlessly

Big oil vs the world started on BBC this evening. 3 parter. We all knew the oil companies lied about climate change but the sheer scale of how they knowingly and wilfully went to incredible lengths to stop anything being done about it is unbelievable.

Its horrifying to see it all laid out. Only for Exxon and their peers this could have been tackled forty years ago.

They've in all likelihood doomed our children and grandchildren for profit. Al Gore labels what they did a 'war crime'. He's not wrong.

Last edited:
Big oil vs the world started on BBC this evening. 3 parter. We all knew the oil companies lied about climate change but the sheer scale of how they knowingly and wilfully went to incredible lengths to stop anything being done about it is unbelievable.

Its horrifying to see it all laid out. Only for Exxon and their peers this could have been tackled forty years ago.

They've in all likelihood doomed our children and grandchildren for profit. Al Gore labels what they did a 'war crime'. He's not wrong.
There's a fella from Kenmare who is the headman of BP

Part one of the BBC's 3 part 'Big Oil vs the world' documentary is repeated tonight at 11.15.

Part 2 is on BBC2 tomorrow at 9pm.

Well worth a watch for anyone with an interest in the subject.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼