The Hurling Thread

JaysusY loaded at 6pm on a Sunday and getting stuck in lads in the sports forum.
Some operater...
Cue 'triggered, ya pity, stock gif, numerous smiley faces'
I'd say log out early but you'll be here until 1am at the same craic.
Sad

😔
😂😂😂😂😂 This from the tool posting here at 1.09am this morning and posting not stop since 7.30. Hypocrisy, your name is Dan. But go on, no1 GAA correspondent, how were they to punish a retired player living in a different country?
As for thinking that I have an alt here, it just shows you for the imbecile that most believe you to be.

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂😂 This from the tool posting here at 1.09am this morning and posting not stop since 7.30. Hypocrisy, your name is Dan. But go on, no1 GAA correspondent, how were they to punish a retired player living in a different country?
As for thinking that I have an alt here, it just shows you for the imbecile that most believe you to be.

'Not stop', yet you call people imbecile without missing a beat 🙄

As for punishment for Tadgh Kenneally, I thought you were having that disagreement with Lee. You too drunk to keep up with who you're arguing with m8?

Its pointless engaging with you when you're in this state. You'll just continue with the abusive replies for the night.

Give it a rest.

🥱

Last edited:
'Not stop', yet you call people imbecile without missing a beat 🙄
As for punishment for Tadgh Kenneally, I thought you were having that disagreement with Lee. You too drunk to keep up with who you're arguing with m8?
Its pointless engaging with you when you're in this state. You'll just continue with the abusive replies for the night.
Give it a rest.

🥱
Full on anger spacing.
Speaking of being drunk, you jumped in my question (not a disagreement) with Lee about Kenneally, it didn't concern you and as for abusive replies, you absolute hypocrite. You have had some day today, walking into one door after another 😂😂😂
Rebelsesque performance

Full on anger spacing.
Speaking of being drunk, you jumped in my question (not a disagreement) with Lee about Kenneally, it didn't concern you and as for abusive replies, you absolute hypocrite. You have had some day today, walking into one door after another 😂😂😂
Rebelsesque performance

That's all hurling related stuff alright.

Good man.

Like this is hurling related, good man
What is it with Limerick people and the threat of violence?
hypocrite-smells.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼