The Hurling Thread

Dublin are going now where; not one inside forward of top quality, after losing their best defender to football……very hard job but with Wexford in Leinster a third place spot is always possible and would be a success
Mad Davy would suit them down to the ground as he plays with no fowards. The Pep Guardiola of the hurling world (not) 🤣

Mad Davy would suit them down to the ground as he plays with no fowards. The Pep Guardiola of the hurling world (not) 🤣
Mad Davy the all Ireland winner both as player and manager?
I'll be sure to pass on some 50 year old plus dickhead on the Procs opinion of him at the camogie semi final. I might even be able to send you a pic of a signed Davy programme.
🤣

Mad Davy the all Ireland winner both as player and manager?
I'll be sure to pass on some 50 year old plus dickhead on the Procs opinion of him at the camogie semi final. I might even be able to send you a pic of a signed Davy programme.
🤣
For Fuck sake will you all get back to talking about hurting and stop ruining threads with shit that you would not find in a Thailand gender neutral stag night in Swansea.
If y’all want a program go to a rehab facility close and piss them all off like you are doing with multiple threads on here.
A fuckin match program. Get a life and get a grip

Aor Fuck sake will you all get back to talking about hurting and stop ruining threads with shit that you would not find in a Thailand gender neutral stag night in Swansea.
If y’all want a program go to a rehab facility close and piss them all off like you are doing with multiple threads on here.
A fuckin match program. Get a life and get a grip
Sorry Finny. I really enjoy your Cork are going to win everything posts every year. Who knows, one year you'll get it right.
Maybe ask Red and Blue about the matches Dalton played he claimed I never saw.
Oh yeah and fuck off back to the magpies club house with all the other old bastards if you can't take the cut and thrust of the local forum.
🤣

Watching Gearoid Hegarty, David Reidy and John Kiely in the media during the week at the JP ProAm rubbing shoulders with the great and the good I just can't shake the feeling that they are set up for huge ambush.

Not saying its right or wrong and each to their own preparation, but no way could I ever see Cody or his panel of players attending an event like this 13 days before an All Ireland final. Time will tell is Limericks hunger being sated because Kilkenny for all their faults are going to wire into these boys from the off.

Watching Gearoid Hegarty, David Reidy and John Kiely in the media during the week at the JP ProAm rubbing shoulders with the great and the good I just can't shake the feeling that they are set up for huge ambush.

Not saying its right or wrong and each to their own preparation, but no way could I ever see Cody or his panel of players attending an event like this 13 days before an All Ireland final. Time will tell is Limericks hunger being sated because Kilkenny for all their faults are going to wire into these boys from the off.
I have a feeling Limerick will give a display reminiscent of last years final, KK wont be as accomadating as Cork but Limerick
by 5 minimum for me,

Could also work the other way and be a welcome distraction, can't see Kiely taking his eye off the ball tbh

I think the final will be a war, I'd be very nervous of kilkenny especially with tj in the form he's in.
For all the criticism of the cork backs I thought they'd finished tj in last yrs semi it's a testament to him that he bounced back.
I'd still fancy limerick but this could go to the wire those crafty feckers are so hard to beat.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼