Wuhan Wheeze

Daughter has to take a test the day before she flies to Korea next week, 'costs over a hundred euro I think' .
Anyway, she's on tender hooks as there's so much of it around.. I think my wife is half hoping she doesn't pass it.

gee seems I got off v lightly - was out hiking yday 2 weeks post onset of symptoms.. and not a bother on me..
hope all of you inflicted make a full speedy recovery

Sorry if yee missed me for a few weeks. I finally got struck down with Covid. Wasn't too bad. Annoying cough, sore throat, head cold, headache and lost my taste and smell. Back to normal now again. Only had it for a bout a week and then tested negative again.

gee seems I got off v lightly - was out hiking yday 2 weeks post onset of symptoms.. and not a bother on me..
hope all of you inflicted make a full speedy recovery
you did, good for you

I've found it tough since with exercise. Tried running last weekend and it was an absolute drag. Played 5 a side last night and after 5 minutes I was heaving for air in a way I wouldn't be at the end of the match normally. Still a few weeks to get myself sorted I'd say

you did, good for you

I've found it tough since with exercise. Tried running last weekend and it was an absolute drag. Played 5 a side last night and after 5 minutes I was heaving for air in a way I wouldn't be at the end of the match normally. Still a few weeks to get myself sorted I'd say
yeah,... kinda feel like i cheated it or something lol..
either I just was just exposed to a few bugs or my immune system kicked its ass - which ever..
hope your back to yourself asap...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Nat Mac

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼