Your Mental Health

Tell ya'll what though... Bought myself a massive pair of headphones.

Yes, I look like a dickhead, a knob end, a 'dear' hunter generally I sneer at myself.

All too used to pin earplugs with crap sound... this beauty blocks out other people while I randomly make my way through thousands of albums.

I bought Electric Larryland. Fuck me, that was decades ago.

They are glued to my head. I have missed calls, disappointed people but not a jot is given.

My smile is wide!
Time out boy is precious

Back on track thank God. Things were very very bad for a while. Anyway, in the world of mental health After making yet another post online full of lies that this one hit wonder was going to kill herself she was transported by guards through Dublin in a convoy to hospital. Someone I know was discharged and made wait 4 days to be allowed back in to her bed which she really needed. Actually spoke to some guards recently and asked how they would react if a non one hit wonder was in the back of the squad car tweeting to their fans and they told me it would really really not go down well at all espicially when the person in question has actually never commited physical self harm and in all honesty someone who will actually harm themselves deserves the bed and help. Has been reported an intern at RTE was let go after letting the wrong caller through to Joe Duffy. A heartbroken father wanted to speak about how within seven days of his daughter being kicked out of a highly regarded hospital she was dead, reason being she was rude to staff. Duffy panicked and went to ad break and the word is the female intern was let go by rte for breaking the contract RTE and a certain hospital have with each other. In fact I'm disturbed a private hospital can dictate policy to the national broadcaster. Andrew McGinley had his 3 kids murdered by a woman who was set free by a certain hospital. His appearance on the Late Late Show was being heavily promoted on the radio, RTE1 but in a very very strange move he was cancelled, someone, somewhere had the power to ring RTE and say cancel him. A paragraph in the Phoinex a while back more or less named who used their power to dictate to rte who could speak and who could not. Also it's been said the "famous Irish comedian" who sexually assaulted a patient in this wonderful facility was very well looked after, and the story going BANG from all of the Irish media leads one to believe the patient in question was given lifetime free treatment both inpatient and outpatient and 75k to never speak about the sexual assault. anyways im doing ok, I'm not on the proc much anymore but if anyone has any issue with my post and wants to defend them I'm sure we can arrange a meet, just me and you and talk it out. As for the journalists I've been approached by the Times and actually UK media but as the queen is dead I will be keeping my powder dry until I can tell the full story to the public but I'd rather deal with Irish media, I have no interest in money, fame or any of that shit.

Back on track thank God. Things were very very bad for a while. Anyway, in the world of mental health After making yet another post online full of lies that this one hit wonder was going to kill herself she was transported by guards through Dublin in a convoy to hospital. Someone I know was discharged and made wait 4 days to be allowed back in to her bed which she really needed. Actually spoke to some guards recently and asked how they would react if a non one hit wonder was in the back of the squad car tweeting to their fans and they told me it would really really not go down well at all espicially when the person in question has actually never commited physical self harm and in all honesty someone who will actually harm themselves deserves the bed and help. Has been reported an intern at RTE was let go after letting the wrong caller through to Joe Duffy. A heartbroken father wanted to speak about how within seven days of his daughter being kicked out of a highly regarded hospital she was dead, reason being she was rude to staff. Duffy panicked and went to ad break and the word is the female intern was let go by rte for breaking the contract RTE and a certain hospital have with each other. In fact I'm disturbed a private hospital can dictate policy to the national broadcaster. Andrew McGinley had his 3 kids murdered by a woman who was set free by a certain hospital. His appearance on the Late Late Show was being heavily promoted on the radio, RTE1 but in a very very strange move he was cancelled, someone, somewhere had the power to ring RTE and say cancel him. A paragraph in the Phoinex a while back more or less named who used their power to dictate to rte who could speak and who could not. Also it's been said the "famous Irish comedian" who sexually assaulted a patient in this wonderful facility was very well looked after, and the story going BANG from all of the Irish media leads one to believe the patient in question was given lifetime free treatment both inpatient and outpatient and 75k to never speak about the sexual assault. anyways im doing ok, I'm not on the proc much anymore but if anyone has any issue with my post and wants to defend them I'm sure we can arrange a meet, just me and you and talk it out. As for the journalists I've been approached by the Times and actually UK media but as the queen is dead I will be keeping my powder dry until I can tell the full story to the public but I'd rather deal with Irish media, I have no interest in money, fame or any of that shit.

I’ll be in cantys at 9pm. Ask for Barty.

On the Andrew McGinley matter, his wife objected through her solicitors to the interview. This was widely publicised at the time. Nothing particularly strange about it tbh

As for the rest of you post, it seems to contain a lot of rumour. " it has been reported" means nothing unless you can confirm to where it has been reported and by whom.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼