Cork hurlings next manager

You were mocking her voice/accent. Sure whats personal about that..不不不
I wasn't mocking anything. When you read the post it is entirely complimentary about her and comments on her voice.

But seeing as you think there is the remotest equivalence which to me is staggering, I unreservedly apologise and will delete the post.

Doubt you'd do the same, your form is to snipe anonymously because you appear to have serious personal issues with the outgoing management team. But you do you. Good lad.

Post de
Why? Her voice does grate and would go through ya for a shortcut, it's like nails on a chalk board. That fact is changing anytime soon because she is crying on social media for being slagged off over it.
Because the broader point is obvious.

There's a world of difference between what I posted which was by and large entirely complimentary and the ongoing sniping against the now gone management team when we should be looking forward. It's like there's a different and personal agenda there totally separate from Cork hurling success. That's my point all along.

I wasn't mocking anything. When you read the post it is entirely complimentary about her and comments on her voice.

But seeing as you think there is the remotest equivalence which to me is staggering, I unreservedly apologise and will delete the post.

Doubt you'd do the same, your form is to snipe anonymously because you appear to have serious personal issues with the outgoing management team. But you do you. Good lad.
WTAF? Cannot believe I'm typing this, you said her voice would go through you for a shortcut? How is this complimentary?

Bullshit, I asked questions which you didnt answer " why O Sull doing interviews" "who benefits" and then you play the sniping card and call it my form...

I was thrilled when Cork turned our season around against WFord. I always support Cork but I'll question and debate selection/tactics/moves/scores all day long, I love it. Love the good debate on here and the craic.

Because the broader point is obvious.

There's a world of difference between what I posted which was by and large entirely complimentary and the ongoing sniping against the now gone management team when we should be looking forward. It's like there's a different and personal agenda there totally separate from Cork hurling success. That's my point all along.
I never made a comparison between what was said about UJ and this sniping of the this management, to me neither are related and I don't understand why you got singled out when loads here have made similar comments.
But I can understand where the criticism of you is coming from in your defence of Sully, he is getting it the neck now for his comments about what ex players have said. He did exact same as these ex players when Meyler was there. It stinks of hypocrisy from him. Nothing personal or agenda driven. For me, the only agenda I see here is that a certain cohort of ex players can do no wrong and are above any criticism.

I never made a comparison between what was said about UJ and this sniping of the this management, to me neither are related and I don't understand why you got singled out when loads here have made similar comments.
But I can understand where the criticism of you is coming from in your defence of Sully, he is getting it the neck now for his comments about what ex players have said. He did exact same as these ex players when Meyler was there. It stinks of hypocrisy from him. Nothing personal or agenda driven.
Yes I know you didn't - no bother.

For weeks now, between various posters I've been advocating for a more civil discourse.
I think the personalised nature of some of the positions taken is totally uncalled for.

I totally commend the entire management team outgoing. Their commitment, dedication and work for Cork hurling should not be denigrated on a personal level. Tactics fine. Selection fine. I've done that myself. But people is way too far.

It's a huge sacrifice. Personally.

They shouldn't have to face personal attack and criticism.

She knows her hurling and I'm sure she's a very nice lady but Ursula Jacob's voice would go through ya for a shortcut.

Does this sound like I am having a personal dig at her?
Edit - it certainly wasn't meant as such - and if you think it is I will delete the post and apologise unreservedly - you really think there is an equivalence?

So having a dig at her voice (which I agree with btw) isn't personal?

I'm sure you're a nice guy - well that's at least how you like to portray yourself. You don't get to play god over who or what is posted on here, so kindly do me a favour and stop trying to lecture/moderate what is posted. Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're merely Kim Jong-un in a dress.

Yes I know you didn't - no bother.

For weeks now, between various posters I've been advocating for a more civil discourse.
I think the personalised nature of some of the positions taken is totally uncalled for.

I totally commend the entire management team outgoing. Their commitment, dedication and work for Cork hurling should not be denigrated on a personal level. Tactics fine. Selection fine. I've done that myself. But people is way too far.

It's a huge sacrifice. Personally.

They shouldn't have to face personal attack and criticism.
To be honest I didn't notice anything personal about the outgoing management team. Sully was criticised for his tweet and follow up interview but it was hardly personal.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼