Cyclists

The only closet racists here are the likes of yourself who can't read the rule of the road, and even though the law is there in black and white you ignore it because it's inconvenient to your argument. The fact that you used to drive for a living leaves me in no doubt about the state of the driving profession if you are one of their cheerleaders.

At least we can thank you for the small mercies that you don't drive anymore. The general public is much better off with the likes of you claiming the dole or disability or whatever scheme you are on.

The only one who tried to bring racism into a discussion pro- or con- cyclists and their attitudes is you. In fairness though, it can be seen from your posts that your not a closet racist, your an obvious racist and a 🤡

(3) All pedal cycles must be driven on a cycle track where one is provided.

Cyclists are not legally obliged to use cycle lanes unless the cycle lane is a contra-flow cycle lane that allows cyclists to go in the opposite direction to the traffic on a one-way street (Road Traffic (Traffic and Parking) Regulations 1997 (as amended by the 2018

Cyclists are not legally obliged to use cycle lanes unless the cycle lane is a contra-flow cycle lane that allows cyclists to go in the opposite direction to the traffic on a one-way street (Road Traffic (Traffic and Parking) Regulations 1997 (as amended by the 2018
Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

Oh look here comes a bus...

https://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2018/si/321/made/en/print

S.I. No. 321/2018 - Road Traffic (Traffic and Parking) (Amendment) Regulations 2018

2. Article 14 (as amended by the Road Traffic (Traffic and Parking) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2012 ( S.I. No. 332 of 2012 )) of the Principal Regulations is amended by the substitution of the following for paragraph (4):

“(4)(a) A pedal cycle shall be driven on a cycle track that is on—

(i) a road,

(ii) a portion of a road, or

(iii) an area,

at the entrance to which traffic sign number RUS 021 (pedestrianised street or area) is provided.

(b) A pedal cycle shall be driven on a cycle track at the entrance to which traffic sign number RUS 059 (contra-flow cycle track) is provided and pedal cycles shall only be driven in the direction indicated by the contra-flow cycle track.”.

🧐

I’m against dangerous behaviour by all those who share our road space with me.

That does not make me “anti cyclist,” or “anti-HGV driver,” or “anti any specific group.”

I don’t see going on a journey to be a battle against an enemy.

Or for that matter, a race. We’re all just trying to get from here to there.

I’m against dangerous behaviour by all those who share our road space with me.

That does not make me “anti cyclist,” or “anti-HGV driver,” or “anti any specific group.

I don’t see going on a journey to be a battle against an enemy.

Or for that matter, a race. We’re all just trying to get from here to there.

Hyundai/Kia/Ssangyong drivers 🤥

You are fake news.

Sad

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Fadd Jnr

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼