Cork hurlings next manager

We are completely trying to reinvent the wheel down here with too long.
Did you see Mikey Butlers performance for Kilkenny last Saturday night. Old fashioned man marking. I loved it. Ditto Sean Finn, Ditto Barry Nash. Defenders defend. Its not rocket science.

Hurling has evolved but the basics have always remained the same. Ryan gets that I think.
100% spot on.Mark your man and be first to the ball.Hand pass to get you out of trouble not put next man into trouble
Suggested that here and was called a caveman!!

100% spot on.Mark your man and be first to the ball.Hand pass to get you out of trouble not put next man into trouble
Suggested that here and was called a caveman!!

It wasn't by a Maor Uisce by any chance?

Tactics can evolve but the basic skills are pretty much the same.

I stand corrected on the youngest coach. As pointed out JBM became Cork coach in 1996 (?) and would only have been 42/3

I think Tough Barry was born at the age of 57.......

What extreme criticism is O'Sullivan on about? He states, he & KK did everything to bring Cork hurling forward. Appreciate the hard work and time given, but that statement is highly debatable i.e the gameplan of Coleman(not his fault at all) center back was probably the biggest mgmt mistake in hurling over the past 2 years.

Then states the Cork hurling job is the most prestigious in the country, blinkers are on here.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-40911749.html

What extreme criticism is O'Sullivan on about? He states, he & KK did everything to bring Cork hurling forward. Appreciate the hard work and time given, but that statement is highly debatable i.e the gameplan of Coleman(not his fault at all) center back was probably the biggest mgmt mistake in hurling over the past 2 years.

Then states the Cork hurling job is the most prestigious in the country, blinkers are on here.

You understand the management team have left.
No need for this sniping anymore.

Look to the future and support the new management team and squad.

KK and team gave an immense commitment to Cork hurling. We didn't get where we wanted to. But continuing to have a cut off the old team is pointless and smacks of an agenda.

Any one got a link to the interview he gave about meyler....

KK and team gave an immense commitment to Cork hurling. We didn't get where we wanted to. But continuing to have a cut off the old team is pointless and smacks of an agenda.
Its not us. I am happy to move on. Its sully and mul who are bringing it up

Tbf, KK went gracefully. The Rock in particular seems like a bit of a publicity whore. I'm sure for him, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼