Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Catcha

WTF are you doing ?

Most posters have these 2 inbred lowlifes on ignore.
We are not interested in hearing lies and propoganda from murderous bustards and their supporters

By constantly replying to them, you are giving them oxygen and ruining this thread

Cop on FFS !

Just post your good reports/info and stop banging your head off a brick wall by answering these low lifes

Last edited:
Nice, another view of it!

@Swanforthelough I wonder how the use of self-directing German made SMArt 155 munition will make a change (posted few pages ago). It will for sure as this weapon is a top notch piece of technology.

Sorry didn’t realize you had posted earlier but was lost with the back and forth with those two morons.

It’s clear the systems and Ammo trump anything the Russians have but quantity is the issue still.

I still hang my coat on August with things going the other way and think Kherson is going to come into play big time. Russia used more ammo in 48 hours this week than most modrate NATO counties possess in total. I just don’t see how they can keep going with this scorched earth policy and have lost 50% of their troop numbers in many cases. They keep us guessing but something has got to give at some point.

If they don’t pause now to reload and reorganize for 4-6 weeks I think it will be a fatal mistake.

Catchall

WTF are you doing ?

Most posters have these 2 inbred lowlife on ignore.
We are not interested in hearing lies and propoganda from murderous bustards and their supports.

By constantly replying to them, you are giving them oxygen and ruining this thread

Cop on FFS !

Just post your good reports/info and stop banging your head off a brick wall by answering these low lifes

I cannot resist from time to time to jump in and discuss with people having an opposite view on the topic. But again, I am not putting those users on the ignore list from one very important reason - visibility.

Then they could troll away without us knowing it and spread total bullshit across the board...
So please be mad at me but it is occasionally done for hygiene at least ;)
Yeah, then for some time it might be difficult to catch up on the posts, so I even pasted a link to start of today's update ;)

edit:
Here it is again as it is some pages already and some peeps want to check on thread after work:
today's update from me starts here [click]

giphy.webp

I am not getting into it again now, no worries!

From the news not published yet on main media I would point the attention to:

- the death of NS2
- Turkey trying to change the rules on Bosporus
- a total fiasco of Belarussian campaign against LT and PL
- additional sanctions introduced this week against Russians and their families
- supplies to UA such as already mentioned Mi8 from Slovakia, some additional artillery, long range missiles
- have a look at the sky, what is happening there due to FIN and SWE joining NATO can give all aviation maniacs goosebumps
- a big change in Germany's politics, same shift with French
- something is telling me we can expect Chinese having their word (well, they were chasing Russian cutter in the Chinese Sea two days ago)
- get your popcorn ready as there will be more news on Russian fallen economy ;)

Sorry didn’t realize you had posted earlier but was lost with the back and forth with those two morons.

It’s clear the systems and Ammo trump anything the Russians have but quantity is the issue still.

I still hang my coat on August with things going the other way and think Kherson is going to come into play big time. Russia used more ammo in 48 hours this week than most modrate NATO counties possess in total. I just don’t see how they can keep going with this scorched earth policy and have lost 50% of their troop numbers in many cases. They keep us guessing but something has got to give at some point.

If they don’t pause now to reload and reorganize for 4-6 weeks I think it will be a fatal mistake.

Nah, sorry my fault again ;)

Your video is from a different camera - good :)

Yeah, the quantity over quality perk does not apply any more I'd say. The only use Russians have for their artillery last week or two is shelling static targets like towns and villages. More and more reports coming and saying that they are losing ammo depots in the back (the Russians are losing).

The panic on the bridge Crimea-Russia also did not come from nowhere.

I am also standing with August as a turning point. All signs on sky and earth are confirming it. Ukrainians yesterday stated they are expecting the war to keep for a year at least. They are 1km from Kherson on the South, if the UA will cut off Crimea, it will be so interesting to see what Russians will do, as effectively they are risking being totally encircled with no supplies at all.

Yesterday Doneck attack on Russian supply depot, rail station and other targets resulted in over 200 Russians killed and twice the number injured. This seems to be a revenge for Russian attack on Jaworow in Western UA at start of the war, where foreign volunteers were badly hit.

Edit:
An update on the post pasted here with excitement and which has been straightened by me. Oh my, so I was right, the troll was wrong - what a surprise!

Last edited:
Russians bombed a "strategic bazaar" during the rush hour while people where getting food in Slovyansk, there are killed and wounded. There is a video in the article with some dead bodies, so viewer's discretion advised.

But this is something really interesting now:

Google had a mishap.  He allowed Russia to collect Ukrainian data

After Russia's aggression against Ukraine, Google joined international sanctions by restricting access to its services. However, not all of them - the Russian advertising company RuTarget, despite the ban, was able to obtain critical data from Ukrainian internet users for four months thanks to Google.

Russia's attack on Ukraine in February caused the largest American companies to leave the country of the aggressors completely or significantly reduce their presence. Also Google , which cut off Russians from its advertising and monetization services. Additionally, in early April, the US Treasury Department imposed sanctions on 42 Russian companies , blacklisting them.

As it turned out, Google unknowingly cooperated with one of these companies for four months, and thanks to this, the Russians gained access to critical data of Internet users from Ukraine.

Google Ad Exchange and Google Adsense infiltrated by Putin's services

Digital advertising analytics company Adalytics has revealed that Google has allowed Russian company RuTarget, which has been blacklisted by the US Treasury, to access its Google Ad Exchange and Google Adsense systems.

RuTarget is an internet marketing agency that deals with the sale of on-line advertising, monitoring network traffic, including obtaining and analyzing data on the interests of Internet users using browsers and mobile applications. The range of RuTarget's activities included, among others, Ukraine. The company also operating as Segmento is owned by Sberbank , a large state-owned bank in Russia, which is also subject to sanctions.

The Adalytics company identified nearly 700 cases (and there could have been many more), when RuTarget collected data of Internet users browsing Ukrainian websites after the Russian attack and after the imposition of sanctions . The data exchange between Google and RuTarget only ended four months after the outbreak of the war, on June 23, when researchers alerted Google to the leak.

What was this data? It turns out to be quite important. RuTarget had access to critical information such as unique cell phone identifiers, IP addresses, location information, and detailed information about users' interests and online activity.

According to the researchers, this type of data, aggregated with information collected from other sources, can be used by Russian secret services to track individuals, track them down, arrest and even physically liquidate them. It also facilitates the actions of Russian hackers and cybercriminals.

Google spokesman Michael Aciman responded to the case, saying that his company cut off RuTarget from its advertising services in March. However, the spokesman's statements show, although he did not explicitly admit it, that the Russian agency was still accessing Google's data through intermediaries. This continued until researchers at Adalytics raised the alarm.

However, the problem is more complex and does not affect just one RuTarget company. The advertising service exchange systems that Google earns on allow the uncontrolled flow of data and money . As a result, Google ads continue to appear on websites of sanctioned companies in Russia, Iran, and Syria.

source based on: ProPublica, Adalytics

Kyiv asks Turkey to probe three more Russian ships it alleges transported stolen grain​

Ukraine has asked Turkey to help investigate three Russian-flagged ships as part of Kyiv’s efforts to probe what it alleges is the theft of grain from Russian-occupied territory, according to official documents.

Stolen Grain?
In a June 13 letter, which hasn’t previously been reported, the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office asked Turkey’s justice ministry to investigate and provide evidence on the three named ships it suspects have been involved in transporting grain allegedly stolen from recently occupied Ukrainian territories, such as Kherson.

The letter, which Reuters reviewed, said the ships travelled from Crimea’s main grain terminal in Sevastopol in April and May and pressed Ankara to obtain documentation about their cargo and arrival at Turkish ports. Russia annexed Crimea in 2014.

All three large dry bulk carriers - Mikhail Nenashev, Matros Pozynich and Matros Koshka - are owned by a subsidiary of a Western-sanctioned Russian state-owned company called United Shipbuilding Corporation, according to Equasis, a shipping database. The Russian company didn’t respond to a request for comment.

If it is established that United Shipbuilding Corporation transported grain from recently-occupied Ukrainian territory, it would add to emerging evidence of the involvement by Russian-state owned entities in exporting what Kyiv alleges is stolen goods. Ukraine has publicly accused Moscow of stealing grain since the February invasion; Russia has repeatedly denied it has stolen any Ukrainian grain.

The Russians have some form on this, Stalin stole the Ukrainians food in the 1930s which resulted in 3.9 million Ukrainians starving to death--"the Holodomor"

Last edited:
Some updates in the morning:

Makeevka. Attack on the military facility of DPR - "Technosab"

CEASAR SPG working on the fields of UA:

some news on loses too. In Lisychansk the commander of the Belarussian battalion has fallen. "Brest" was a charismatic leader, with him some other Belarus volunteers were KIA and MIA, a little number allegedly got captured. Slava Gerojom!

Breaking News: The Rassija uses wheeled APCs made in the West. Another breach of sanctions by NATO allies!

some disturbing news in the next post. Another example of the German business it seems...

So here is the news I wanted to share. Seems ze Germans are drowned in bloody business with Putin's regime deeper that we thought. NS/NS2 is just a tip of an iceberg it seems. No wonder they are not happy to get the peace quick, no wonder they are so "slow". When the war ends, all those scums will be investigated. It is not in the interest of corrupted German "elite". Same thing I was saying two-three months ago...

========================================

FYI: Mulino is where German Rheinmetall company was building (in their own words):

"Measuring over 500 square kilometres, the state-of-the-art Russian army training centre in Mulino designed to train a reinforced mechanized infantry or armoured brigade"

Mulino was modelled after the training center of Bundesehr in Altmarkt. In order to proceed with the construction, the Rheinmentall entered in the strategic partnership with Russian stated owned defence company Oboronservis.

That was the high point of Serdyukov's reform. Serdyukov tried to modernise the Russian army importing ready solutions from the West: from the armaments to the tactics. And the Rheinmetall was more than ready to help to train the Russian troops

Rheinmetall planned to build "the most advanced system of its kind worldwide" and able to train 30 000 troops per year
There is strong evidence that Rheinmetall broke sanction regime. After 2014 it could not supply its equipment directly, because of the sanctions. According to the Russian Deputy Minister of Defence, after Rheinmetall it was the Russian "Garrison" company which finished the center

Here we see the "Garrison" company as one of major purchasers from RheinmetallImage

Some examples of shipments from 2019. Russian "Garnison" company was finishing the center (which Rheinmetall started) and it was buying equipment from Rheinmentall. Most probably, Garnison was just a proxy.

ImageImage

Initially Rheinmetall built the Mulino center to "train a reinforced mechanized infantry or armoured brigade". And indeed, in 2020 the Russian Western Military District declared they'll make a "unique training center for tank forces" in Mulino

niann.ru/?id=557278

Conclusion

1. Rheinmetall AG was building the infrastructure to train the Russian land army
2. There is indirect evidence of the Rheinmetall AG bypassing the sanctions through a Russian proxy company "Garnison" as late as in 2019
Lots of materials on the training center for the Russian army built in Mulino by the Rheinmetall AG are obviously deleted but fortunately their press release is still available on the company website

Screenshots:
ImageImageImage
PS. If we look at where the Russian "Garnison" company which finished Mulino training center after the Rheinmetall was importing, we'll see that 100% of its imports are from Germany (Германия). With Rheinmetall being of course the main supplier. Russian company was just a proxy

source: Kamil Galeev @kamilkazani

Satellite images show emptied Russian military base near Finnish border

The re-located equipment is enough to arm one battalion or roughly 800 soldiers, according to Russia expert Marko Eklund.
Alakurtin varuskunta satelliittikuvassa 26.6.2022. Kuvaan on merkitty punaisella alueet, joista on lisäksi tarkemmat kuvat.

The Alakurtti base in a satellite image from June 26, 2022. Image: Airbus DS, kuvankäsittely: Otso Ritonummi / Yle
YLE NEWS

Satellite images obtained by Yle have revealed that much of the military equipment at Russia's Alakurtti military base near the Finnish border has been removed.
No information on the possible relocation of troops or equipment has been made public in Russia.
Since mid-May, more than 100 vehicles have departed from Alakurtti, including dozens of armored personnel carriers. This number of vehicles is roughly equal to a battalion's combat division. Such battalions consist of approximately 800 soldiers.

This indicates that roughly one-third of the 2,000 soldiers stationed at the base have left during the same period.
"It's very likely they were transported by train to Ukraine," military expert Marko Eklund estimated.

The location of the Alakurtti military base is marked on the map.

Image: Otso Ritonummi / Yle

Close proximity to Finland​

Due to its close proximity to the Finnish border and its troops specialized in fighting in arctic conditions, the Alakurtti Brigade is the most significant Russian unit north of the Arctic Circle for Finland.

Based on satellite images and publicly available information in the spring, Alakurtti was the only military base in the vicinity of Finland that had not yet sent an entire combat unit to the war in Ukraine.

source

==========================

edit:

Another good episode, this time on Kiliningrad:

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm