Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Two points l will start with the point that it does not relate to the conflict, i didn't bring up the mysterious deaths of the Gazprom execs someone else.

noted, so derailing the thread for irrelevant topic must be some sort of your hobby then ;) You asked for sources and have been given instantly by me and others. Instead of simple "thanks" you are doing some gymnastics.

Secondly my reference to the Eurasiantimes is correct, Russia has come up with counter measures to Ukrainian drones as demonstrated by their electronic attack on Israeli F-35 stealth fighter, you seem to deny this.

which you comment after pointed to be fake as:
There are a lot of reports that can't be verified online.

I rather stick to verified ones, but your choice ;)

Boris Johnson is now saying Zelensky can regain territory lost to Russia. It seems unlikely but that is the belief of the British PM but it won't be British troops fighting in Ukraine to oust the Russia, can't see a British parliament voting for that.

Really? you better e-mail Google then to update their search algorithms as every link says the same thing, he's the "Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine"
He comes across as a charming person:

Is this a 'deep fake' also?

So the Russian claims of liberating Severodonestsk and Lysychans'k are propaganda then, maybe you'll call these maps propaganda as well?

Front Line June 21st

View attachment 13145

Front Line Two Weeks Later

View attachment 13146

go back dozen pages on this thread you gimp xD

to the post with this image on:

FWuITFdWQAEmkBi.jpg

here is a quick link you troll:

great-success-yes.gif

EOT from me shitlord, you ran out of ideas to keep me interested and you are starting to eat your tail ;)

noted, so derailing the thread for irrelevant topic must be some sort of your hobby then ;) You asked for sources and have been given instantly by me and others. Instead of simple "thanks" you are doing some gymnastics.

which you comment after pointed to be fake as:

I rather stick to verified ones, but your choice ;)
My comment was not fake, the Eurasiantimes I keep going back to this news source said an electronic warfare targeted Israeli F-35 Stealth fighter. Nothing tells me that the Eurasiantimes is anything but a reputable news outlet, however the Daily Mail has a history of exaggeration and propaganda, I was right to doubt the veracity of the claims, you have now provided more sources which you didn't at first so I consider the matter closed. We can continue on the topic of the conflict.

My comment was not fake, the Eurasiantimes I keep going back to this news source said an electronic warfare targeted Israeli F-35 Stealth fighter. Nothing tells me that the Eurasiantimes is anything but a reputable news outlet, however the Daily Mail has a history of exaggeration and propaganda, I was right to doubt the veracity of the claims, you have now provided more sources which you didn't at first so I consider the matter closed. We can continue on the topic of the conflict.
mate, you just got three other links to the articles on the topic. But you are jammed on DailyMail (which we both agree is shite).

The so-called report aka revelation from Euroasiantimes turned out to be only their revelation not based on anything but their say. And just gently would like to remind you your very own words:
Links or sources otherwise it is just hearsay.

you got them served, you challenged those so you got next batch of links served with your special request with it. You still reject it.
But Euroasiantimes is legit for you despite ZERO evidence. How to comment on this?
Indian "reliable sources" are known for being somewhere between Burkina Faso's national media and storyshambo posts (which btw. you are liking like crazy, despite those being pure Russian propaganda xD).

You are not seeking for information, you are seeking for confirmation of your bias...

mate, you just got three other links to the articles on the topic. But you are jammed on DailyMail (which we both agree is shite).

The so-called report aka revelation from Euroasiantimes turned out to be only their revelation not based on anything but their say. And just gently would like to remind you your very own words:

you got them served, you challenged those so you got next batch of links served with your special request with it. You still reject it.
But Euroasiantimes is legit for you despite ZERO evidence. How to comment on this?
Indian "reliable sources" are known for being somewhere between Burkina Faso's national media and storyshambo posts (which btw. you are liking like crazy, despite those being pure Russian propaganda xD).

You are not seeking for information, you are seeking for confirmation of your bias...
We agree that Daily Mail sucks and is a prolonged outlet for the Murdock Empire, the Eurasiantimes is not affiliated to any media conglomerate and is neutral on the Russian Ukrainian conflict so it well placed to report on such. In other words I see it as a trustworthy source. As for storyshambo I do like some of his posts because he posting a lot of relevant news, not all from the western mainstream mostly pro Ukrainian media.

We agree that Daily Mail sucks and is a prolonged outlet for the Murdock Empire, the Eurasiantimes is not affiliated to any media conglomerate and is neutral on the Russian Ukrainian conflict so it well placed to report on such. In other words I see it as a trustworthy source.

This doesn't make this source trustworthy but citations do. The fact you will not find those revelations anywhere else does not make it legit (as the NWO media are not posting it) but so unreliable that no one else is going with that story. You are now suggesting that F35 are useless because of Russian electronic jamming. This is laughable, seriously. You would know how F35 operate you would know this is utter bullshit ;)
and you also mentioned above on irrelevant content. Tell me how gossip from Indian outlet about allegedly jammed Israeli F35s have anything to do with Ukraine. Seriously...

As for storyshambo I do like some of his posts because he posting a lot of relevant news, not all from the western mainstream mostly pro Ukrainian media.

Those are fakes he posts, and in such a crooked way of Russian propaganda that you will not find the same anywhere else outside RUnet. You had an example of straightening those shitposts last few pages, with examples. But no, you will like the posts which are confirming your bias, not showing even tiny bit of what is happening.

He only posts irrelevant crooked stories for his own troll amusement. This is far from being reliable or delivering any information apart from learning what is now trending in the troll factories.

We had intense few days, which I deliberately skipped here. The Russian propaganda offensive to show "the great success", the Russian fuckups with NATO and EU as well as Independence Day in the US.

Russians are extremely predictable. Their imps even more as those are brainlets. This does not make any impact on people used to the Russian propaganda, it only works on the rest and less and less with every week.

edit:
so to summarize: you are falling into bullshit posts and fakes from shitlord here and others claiming the same time that you are not reading DailyMail because of them posting bullshit posts and fakes. Seems logic ;)

edit2:
Look below what this inbred intellectualist is posting xD
I am not even commenting on the bullshit which is there, just have a look at the link which is irrelevant to F35 topic here and which is actually proven (on examples) to be fake assumption on last few pages.
So yes, you are putting yourself in that group buddy, so do not be surprised when you are treated same way as this low life...

Last edited:
That's too many posts full of shite to even try and tackle, let's see how far i get.... American PZH 2000s, you mean ones like this?

PZH 2000.jpg

PZH 2000(2).jpg

Coming back to fake post some pages ago.

The above frames are fake. This is not PZH2000 this is retouched video showing destroyed (but actually not on that frame either!) M109 from last month (supplied by Norwegians). Here is a larger Russian video from which they used frames for this hoax:

This was not precise attack by Russians in West style, but simple artillery shelling in the area. The "smoke" frame does not show an impact. Yes, Ukrainians lost M109 in that attack, it was destroyed, not captured. The news known to anyone who follows the war. After that Ukrainians had to change their self-propelled howvitzer tactics, this also caused as mall slow down in their operations, but then HIMARS arrived.

So this is how the fakes are born and then swallowed by the people without any thought.

I am not putting this twat on ignore list only to see the bullshit it posts :)

1657045178173.png

Last edited:
And the German Gephards will be there any day now.

Nice, another view of it!

@Swanforthelough I wonder how the use of self-directing German made SMArt 155 munition will make a change (posted few pages ago). It will for sure as this weapon is a top notch piece of technology.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼