Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Minor to you but devastating and life changing to the victims who may be vulnerable or elderly etc.

Abide by the law and you will not have to worry about anything or else be fully prepared to pay the price for your chosen actions and no blaming of the media, judges or the Guards will not absolve you of your own personal responsibility as a member of civilised society.

Huh?

Do you honestly think I'd be speaking up for some scut that robbed an elderly person, or any person for that matter? Cop onto yourself.

What victims are you talking about when some lad gets caught with 50euro worth of hash? Some fella caught taking a slash in town after a night out or some drunk dope that might have answered back to a cop?

Huh?

Do you honestly think I'd be speaking up for some scut that robbed an elderly person, or any person for that matter? Cop onto yourself.

What victims are you talking about when some lad gets caught with 50euro worth of hash? Some fella caught taking a slash in town after a night out or some drunk dope that might have answered back to a cop?
So it's only a problem if it's crimes that you don't consider serious?

Deflecting again.

Something you are good at when you are trying to protect the crooked system you are part of.
I'm beginning to think you don't understand what deflecting means...

"Scum" should all get heavier sentences, except if they are up for offences that you don't have a problem with, in which case they shouldn't even be named 🙄

I'm beginning to think you don't understand what deflecting means...

"Scum" should all get heavier sentences, except if they are up for offences that you don't have a problem with, in which case they shouldn't even be named 🙄

deflect

verb
cause (something) to change direction; turn aside from a straight course.
"the bullet was deflected harmlessly into the ceiling"

something Matlock does daily on the INTERNET. "So you have no problem with courtcases being reported on, but you have a problem with him reporting on courtcases"?

All against the law and I have seen Guards take terrible verbal abuse and not react in any serious way but a gentle "Head off home quietly now while you can" type comment.

Scuts start small and work their way up to more serious crime.

You endless vendetta against the Guards, Judiciary and now the media reporting/or not reporting crimes is just something that we are going to have to live with.

Go off now and read some victim impact statements for what you consider to be "minor" crimes and come back to us.

Behave yourself (No wandering around the city centre with hash while drunk and roaring abuse at Guards while having a slash in a public place) and obey the law and the only time you will never meet a Guard is when you ask them to sign your passport application form.

deflect

verb
cause (something) to change direction; turn aside from a straight course.
"the bullet was deflected harmlessly into the ceiling"

something Matlock does daily on the INTERNET. "So you have no problem with courtcases being reported on, but you have a problem with him reporting on courtcases"?
That isn't a deflection, it is exactly what you posted.

All against the law and I have seen Guards take terrible verbal abuse and not react in any serious way but a gentle "Head off home quietly now while you can" type comment.

Scuts start small and work their way up to more serious crime.

You endless vendetta against the Guards, Judiciary and now the media reporting/or not reporting crimes is just something that we are going to have to live with.

Go off now and read some victim impact statements for what you consider to be "minor" crimes and come back to us.

Behave yourself (No wandering around the city centre with hash while drunk and roaring abuse at Guards while having a slash in a public place) and obey the law and the only time you will never meet a Guard is when you ask them to sign your passport application form.

Ok 😂

0_MeesRogg.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Meadhbh Walsh
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

31st May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼