Graham Linehan

You've just made all of that up. I never said any of it.

You seem increasingly incapable of reading what I post. You just decide what you think I think and then whinge about it.

Except you did.

Dont try and run away from it when called on it.

Hilarious for you to mention womens rights when trans activists so viciously attack feminists and are hellbent on eroding the rights of women.

Except you did.

Dont try and run away from it when called on it.

Hilarious for you to mention womens rights when trans activists so viciously attack feminists and are hellbent on eroding the rights of women.
No I didn't. I have never supported the attacks on GL, and have said that many times.

A minority of trans activists attack feminism, the majority don't. If you could stop looking at everything through Helen Lovejoy lenses you would see that.

No I didn't. I have never supported the attacks on GL, and have said that many times.

A minority of trans activists attack feminism, the majority don't. If you could stop looking at everything through Helen Lovejoy lenses you would see that.

Yes you did.

Doppellanger said he couldn't give a shit about trans issues.

Immediately you question whether he cares about gay rights or the rights of women.

You do this all the time.

If someone doesn't subscribe to your narrow minded approach to an issue then straight away you try to paint them as being against other unrelated issues.

Then you deny doing this when you're called on it.

Its pathetic.

Yes you did.

Doppellanger said he couldn't give a shit about trans issues.

Immediately you question whether he cares about gay rights or the rights of women.

You do this all the time.

If someone doesn't subscribe to your narrow minded approach to an issue then straight away you try to paint them as being against other unrelated issues.

Then you deny doing this when you're called on it.

Its pathetic.
You are misunderstanding what I said. I don't know if it intentional or if you genuinely struggle to understand but ( for the third time) my question was as to whether he had a similar level of disinterest on other civil rights issues.

I never suggested he was against trans rights (as that's not what he said), not to mind suggesting that he was anti women or anti gay rights.

You are misunderstanding what I said. I don't know if it intentional or if you genuinely struggle to understand but ( for the third time) my question was as to whether he had a similar level of disinterest on other civil rights issues.

I never suggested he was against trans rights (as that's not what he said), not to mind suggesting that he was anti women or anti gay rights.

thumb.jpg

Interesting point there are not two genders, I once visited Amnesty International HQ and they told me there are third genders, intersex. People that have parts from both genders. And everybody knows about those ladies in Thailand. We have to accept there are more than two genders.

Intersex is indeed very real and can be a very difficult thing for those born that way to live with. Often times many operations and counseling is required for an intersex person to find some semblance of acceptance and peace with their own body and identity. It is not however a gender in its own right as it works on a scale ie. one intersex person might be 5% female/95% male while another could be 60% female/40% male etc etc... and a lot of this is down to interpretation by medical experts and/or the intersex person themselves.
Biologically speaking there are two genders, male and female, intersex falls into a small grey area of about 1-3% of people (depending on what information you read) that are born with a combination of both genders in an undetermined ratio.

The most important thing about this? Intersex has nothing at all to do with the trans movement. Two completely different things. Intersex is a biological phenomenon. Trans is about how somebody feels and while there is absolutely room in our society for courtesy and consideration for people's feelings, it can't be at the expense of scientific fact.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼