Cork city has gone to the dogs.

He is a bigger scut than most of those who came before him in court.

As for this one above that let that dirty bastard off in Carigaline. She should be sacked.
I always found him pretty fair tbh.

You seem to think that every judge who doesn't jail every defendant should be sacked.

I always found him pretty fair tbh.

You seem to think that every judge who doesn't jail every defendant should be sacked.

Nah, that's not true.

I do think a youngfella that beats the shit out of a middle aged man does deserve jail time though.

Carrigaline and Douglas have had gang problems in recent years and unless the courts go down hard on lads like this it will only get worse.

Nah, that's not true.

I do think a youngfella that beats the shit out of a middle aged man does deserve jail time though.

Carrigaline and Douglas have had gang problems in recent years and unless the courts go down hard on lads like this it will only get worse.
I don't think I have ever seen you post any view of a judge that wasn't critical. Maybe you have, but I don't think so.

I don't think I have ever seen you post any view of a judge that wasn't critical. Maybe you have, but I don't think so.

Stop deflecting from the mentioned case.

We speak about poor sentences on here, so why would any comment I make, or any other poster for that matter be complimentary towards any judge?

I never see Liam Heylin being complimentary towards any young man that goes before the court in his court reports on the Echo when he sets out to destroy their lives. He's another absolute scumbag.

Stop deflecting from the mentioned case.

We speak about poor sentences on here, so why would any comment I make, or any other poster for that matter be complimentary towards any judge?

I never see Liam Heylin being complimentary towards any young man that goes before the court in his court reports on the Echo when he sets out to destroy their lives. He's another absolute scumbag.
I'm not deflecting from anything. You disagree with the sentence. She saw the sentencing reports and you didn't, so I find her better resourced to make a fair assessment than you.

You object to me saying that you never speak well of say judge and follow it up with " why would I be complimentary towards a judge..."

What the fuck did Liam Heylin do to upset you? How does accurately reporting ( and he is more accurate than lots of journalists) on cases make him a scumbag?

I'm not deflecting from anything. You disagree with the sentence. She saw the sentencing reports and you didn't, so I find her better resourced to make a fair assessment than you.

You object to me saying that you never speak well of say judge and follow it up with " why would I be complimentary towards a judge..."

What the fuck did Liam Heylin do to upset you? How does accurately reporting ( and he is more accurate than lots of journalists) on cases make him a scumbag?
You are deflecting. Let's make sure you understand people can see that before we dissect my other comments.

I didn't "object" to your comment about me being critical towards judges. As you can see I responded to your comment above.

I don't like Liam Heylin for what he does. He sits in courtrooms with his notebook and decides from the huge number of cases whose names he will put up in lights in the next Echo. Destroying young people's lives putting their names and addresses in print for minor convictions. If he spots Mahon or Togher in the address he's like a fly to shit.

You are deflecting. Let's make sure you understand people can see that before we dissect my other comments.

I didn't "object" to your comment about me being critical towards judges. As you can see I responded to your comment above.

I don't like Liam Heylin for what he does. He sits in courtrooms with his notebook and decides from the huge number of cases whose names he will put up in lights in the next Echo. Destroying young people's lives putting their names and addresses in print for minor convictions. If he spots Mahon or Togher in the address he's like a fly to shit.

What are you on about?
For starters nobody reads the echo.
Secondly I'd imagine if these lads from Mahon or Togher get their name in the paper it's a a badge of honour.

You're right. It's a badge of honour around their necks for the rest of their lives.

You moron.

Yeah cause everyone remembers the names of the people in court reports in the Echo lol.
They'll go for an interview and they'll say "ha! you were the dude who stole those bottles of lucozade 5 years ago! Get out!"

Theres extensive outdoor seating by Taras tea room, Gallaghers, Dan Lowrys, The Shelbourne to name but a few on the Street.

Its hardly asking too much from law enforcement that people going about their business during regular working hours not be accosted by scrounging drug addicts.

Not good enough, not by a long shot.

Time was there was a Garda Station on that street, and regrettably an RIC station too, but I digress. The undead walk our streets and hassle tourists and locals alike because they know there are pretty much no Gardai walking the beat to move them on or at least get them to behave.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼