The Hurling Thread

look im going to defend my player and give him the benefit of the doubt just like Donal Og and Nicky English.

You think Limerick are a team of dirty tramps so no point arguing over it

I think if a player clearly stamps on a player as Hayes did today you shouldn't try to suggest that he didn't.

I think people would be a lot more surprised if RTE talked up an incident post match.

The football was cut and dried last week and the guilty party still walked away effectively scot free. GAA has a discipline problem.

I think if a player clearly stamps on a player as Hayes did today you shouldn't try to suggest that he didn't.

I think people would be a lot more surprised if RTE talked up an incident post match.

The football was cut and dried last week and the guilty party still walked away effectively scot free. GAA has a discipline problem.
there is a difference between standing over a guy and stamping down on him and what appears to happen in that clip

Hayes looks down at Monaghan and stamps on him.

Id say the same if it were a Cork player.
your a gas man for being 100 per cent sure of what did or didn't happen. In the Munster Final you were 100% sure Tom Morrisey threw the ball to Gearoid Hegarty for the goal despite evidence being shown to you it was a clear handpass and no one else in the country questioning the handpass

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Amigo The Devil
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼