The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
latest poll sees Sf @36 the current govt
combined 37, even though the election is over 2 years away the fairly consistent
polls will be a fairly accurate reflection on polling day, still looks ff , fg, plus others,
unless they decide to let sf put their money where their mouth is,

I think even the brains trust in Fine Gael and Fianna Fail are starting to realise that sitting on their hands as the cost of living spirals out of control is haemorrhaging them support.

latest poll sees Sf @36 the current govt
combined 37, even though the election is over 2 years away the fairly consistent
polls will be a fairly accurate reflection on polling day, still looks ff , fg, plus others,
unless they decide to let sf put their money where their mouth is,
The game is 80
The FF FG 37 will see more seats than SF 36.
Because they'll transfer between them.

Let's say 70 65 or 75 70 on a fair day.
FF FG will easily find the 5 to 10 hopefully not the Greens.

Where are SF getting to 80? They are the shark in the pond. Every seat they win they are swallowing potential partners. And FF and FG won't touch them.

Current government returned with a variation on the mudguard.

I think even the brains trust in Fine Gael and Fianna Fail are starting to realise that sitting on their hands as the cost of living spirals out of control is haemorrhaging them support.

people certainly need help but no point in given a fiver here and a fiver there, it needs to be seen to make a difference,
i still say coming into autumn/winter is when people will need most help,

The game is 80
The FF FG 37 will see more seats than SF 36.
Because they'll transfer between them.

Let's say 70 65 or 75 70 on a fair day.
FF FG will easily find the 5 to 10 hopefully not the Greens.

Where are SF getting to 80? They are the shark in the pond. Every seat they win they are swallowing potential partners. And FF and FG won't touch them.

Current government returned with a variation on the mudguard.
Yes, take cnc for example sf will target barrys seat, as you say sf will increase seats but at the expense of potential partners, sensible people know 80 is the number,

This may dissapoint those who expect instant utopia, yes it can be seen as a bit of reality but it shows the job is not as easy as it looks from the opposition benches

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220703-142832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220703-142832_Chrome.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Onóir
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm