Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Three junkies hassling people for money on MacCurtain Street at three o'clock in the day yesterday.

'Sorry, buud have yiz 2 yooroh'?

A curt but firm 'I do not'.

Some lady drinking her tea outside Tara's tearoom was accosted and immediately he was looking for 4 euro.

The Gardai should be on the beat moving on these undesirables.
Now admittedly I do not know this Tara's tea room premises.

But FFS anyone sitting outdoors especially on Mc Curtain St must be very naive if they think they will be immune to undesirable's

But FFS anyone sitting outdoors especially on Mc Curtain St must be very naive if they think they will be immune to undesirable's

Theres extensive outdoor seating by Taras tea room, Gallaghers, Dan Lowrys, The Shelbourne to name but a few on the Street.

Its hardly asking too much from law enforcement that people going about their business during regular working hours not be accosted by scrounging drug addicts.

Not good enough, not by a long shot.

a fine place, a bit naive perhaps but surely entitled.. i often sit out side dolce bun in oliverplunkett street and its the same beggars going up and down every day. one nasty fucker in particular who stared me after i refused. a guard on a push bike cycling around would act as a big deterrent i reckon. i mean its a very small city centre.

Three junkies hassling people for money on MacCurtain Street at three o'clock in the day yesterday.

'Sorry, buud have yiz 2 yooroh'?

A curt but firm 'I do not'.

Some lady drinking her tea outside Tara's tearoom was accosted and immediately he was looking for 4 euro.

The Gardai should be on the beat moving on these undesirables.
Had the same thing yesterday down fleet street and temple bar.

Mozied meself behind him and everytime he went towards people I suggested he get lost.

Over n over again.

Complete cunt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼