The Action Plan for Housing.

Brown field sites surely, we need to tackle dereliction too, loads of privately owned houses in Cork city lying empty for various reasons, this issue should be tackled.

The Vita Cortex site is ideal for housing.

You could build two nice houses on the Manhattan site also.

There's a few houses for sale in Ballphehane atm, a settled area now that the gurriers have grown up and moved on.
locals are objecting to appartments on manhattan site with the support of at least one local cllr, no doubt they will object to the cmp plan, many idle houses are tied up in legal issues, i agree with you re dereliction,

locals are objecting to appartments on manhattan site with the support of at least one local cllr, no doubt they will object to the cmp plan, many idle houses are tied up in legal issues, i agree with you re dereliction,
Stick them up on that gaa pitch there, tell the GAA fuck off back out to the bogs.

I feel sorry for the people directly next door to the proposed Manhattan site, they're in a bungalow, can't blame them for having concerns about the existing plans.

I know of houses in my area that have lain empty for over 10 years, that's a sign of how dysfunctional housing is now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼