The Sophie Toscan du Plantier Murder Case

The thing about the Garda commissioner retiring after 40 years service and ordering a case review on his final day of work is weird. He had 25 years to order that review and does it on his last day. What's the story there like

People say she was beautiful looking.

I think she looks grim.
TBf, it's safe to say your taste is up your hole. :ROFLMAO:

jamie-gehring-2.jpg

The thing about the Garda commissioner retiring after 40 years service and ordering a case review on his final day of work is weird. He had 25 years to order that review and does it on his last day. What's the story there like
He was never The Garda Commissioner

There was already a team of Gardai down here probing and following up on a few things to do with this case.
Perhaps the decision was made higher up that the more experienced lads take over.

He was never The Garda Commissioner

There was already a team of Gardai down here probing and following up on a few things to do with this case.
Perhaps the decision was made higher up that the more experienced lads take over.
Fair enough I should have said
Assistant Commissioner, Organised and Serious Crime.

Its still weird. Like an outgoing president lashing out a load of pardons. Why didn't he order it a week ago? A month ago? A year ago? Was it just to get his name in the news on his retirement? Does he know something new came in? Was he fucking over his successor?

Its weird

Fair enough I should have said
Assistant Commissioner, Organised and Serious Crime.

Its still weird. Like an outgoing president lashing out a load of pardons. Why didn't he order it a week ago? A month ago? A year ago? Was it just to get his name in the news on his retirement? Does he know something new came in? Was he fucking over his successor?

Its weird
I have no idea whatsoever

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼