The Mick Lynch appreciation thread .

Poladdy brought Jack lynch into it. I just gave the ancestry.
I am getting a fair bit of abuse. I could leave the forum if the majority of members wish it.
And Marky added a side note to the ancestry.
As for the abuse I hadn't noticed it but I can only assume that it's because you come across as quite dumb 😂

And Marky added a side note to the ancestry.
As for the abuse I hadn't noticed it but I can only assume that it's because you come across as quite dumb 😂
Your right marky should have not brought up the stuff in the past about the lynch family as it is history now and covered by the Good Friday job.
I think you are right that I might be a bit dumb as I was confronted by a fellow one day on browns hill who told me that bringing up thinks like Paul Quinn I could end up like Jean McConvile

I see that on Twitter earlier. There had to be some rebel blood in him with the way he’s kicking ass
The strike by all accounts was a failure. A lot of people stayed at home as they were used to working from home during the pandemic. I think at this stage Mick was just a flash in the pan

Not much point holding this guy up as some champion of workers rights.

He's as much a Brexiteer as Jacob Rees-Mogg and Brexit has been ruinous for British workers.

Yeah hes of Irish extraction, but he advised railway workers to support a vote for Brexit. He told Peston he still supports Brexit.

As much a clown as the Tories he's supposedly at odds with.

But WHY was he in favour of Brexit? It certainly wasn't for the same reason as Rees-Mogg.

If you think that Mick Lynch is a clown and is only "supposedly at odds with the Tories" then I feel sorry for you as you're clearly beyond help.

Those crazy limeys with their train sets and their Queen.

Not to mention the Limey In Chief, the fat blondie fella that used be on Have I Got News For You

They're comedy gold!

But WHY was he in favour of Brexit?
Because he is an idiot? There is a thread here about Brexit and Brexiteers have been referred to by worse terms but shur because this lad is Irish he gets a free pass, sorry now but that is a load of shite and shows yet again shows the complete hypocrisy of this forum.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼