Must.... Own....property....

Sold for half a mill

It is now a lovely space. An added bonus, besides the much improved BER of C3, is the size of the rear garden. This is not your average courtyard space that so many units of this size have in the streets so close to the city. It extends to 10m (33ft) after the build, allowing for lawn, a patio area and a shed for storage.

Of further interest is the fact there is off-street parking.

“I had rented here for five years before I purchased the house,” says McGrath. “And it’s a really quiet area, as the street is one-way so there is very little traffic”.

He is off to Ranelagh, to move in with his girlfriend, and has placed his three-bedroom home, in turn-key condition on the market through Owen Reilly seeking €495,000.”

This sort of stuff leaves Hello magazine in the shade.

It is now a lovely space. An added bonus, besides the much improved BER of C3, is the size of the rear garden. This is not your average courtyard space that so many units of this size have in the streets so close to the city. It extends to 10m (33ft) after the build, allowing for lawn, a patio area and a shed for storage.

Of further interest is the fact there is off-street parking.

“I had rented here for five years before I purchased the house,” says McGrath. “And it’s a really quiet area, as the street is one-way so there is very little traffic”.

He is off to Ranelagh, to move in with his girlfriend, and has placed his three-bedroom home, in turn-key condition on the market through Owen Reilly seeking €495,000.”

This sort of stuff leaves Hello magazine in the shade.
It really has fuck all to do with the actual house to be fair

Needs a revamp. Big house though not far from the city

Needs a revamp. Big house though not far from the city

Once again, the most salient point here is it's in the Northside. And not one of the exclusive:lol!: Areas of the Northside.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼