Bonfire Night

You're some stupid cunt m8.
One of my best friends when I was small lived on Donovans hill and I lived on Connaught Avenue when I was in my 20s for nearly a year. Bar a few old people back in the 90s they are almost exclusively students.
But of course you always ancedotally know a fella to back up your bullshit.

Actually it was a woman I was in conversation with. But easily seen you're triggered out of your box because you got caught out.

Regale us again with how you think Sunday's Well is run-down and "Montenotte is a suburban sprawl of horrible estates running into Mayfield" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually it was a woman I was in conversation with. But easily seen you're triggered out of your box because you got caught out.

Regale us again with how you think Sunday's Well is run-down and "Montenotte is a suburban sprawl of horrible estates running into Mayfield" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol
I don't believe you m8.
And even if it was true it doesn't change the fact that Connaught avenue is 99% rented accommodation.

I lived on Sunday's Well Road. On the Lee road side. The houses were old but have potential and the houses that run down to the river as you go up the road on the right hand side are lovely with the big walls and gardens running down to the river. It doesn't change its location however. The reems of scumbags on that road especially at the town end is fucking awful either coming or going to Blarney Street, so yeah no thanks from me. It's not someplace I'd consider forking out big money for just so some Norrie would attack me on the way to the shops. If it's so great why don't you move there?

As for Montenotte? Christ Almighty m8. Are you denying the Warren of houses all around the tank field etc? Once again it's far from upper class.

Each to their own, as proved by you living on the Douglas Road.
:lol!:

Couldn't care less whether you believe me or not. I know the lady I was speaking to. And I believe her when she told me that a relative of hers is still living in the family house in Connaught Avenue. She has absolutely no reason to lie about it. None. And your "And even if it was true....." effort speaks volumes.

Most houses within walking distance of town have the potential for scobes to be walking in the area. That's why walls help. And just because someone like you judges houses by how they look from the road, and makes such trite remarks as "Sundays well is dilapidated" shows you for the attention-seeking buffoon that you are.

And you haven't a clue where I live either.

Stay triggered though. You're extremely funny to watch as you thresh about trying to grasp at straws having made some utterly stupid remarks about suburbs of Cork. :cool:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼