The Mick Lynch appreciation thread .

Imagine being in the UK though and having Boris run the joint. I saw a long video about him. He's exceptionally privileged and went to posh schools, Oxford afair and he disgraced anyone who had less money than him.
He's bigoted and racist. He's a load of kids with different women which I think everyone knows. Some of the content he wrote as a journalist was disgusting towards minorities. It was a fascinating video. He lied throughout his whole campaigns as well.
I'm actually shocked he is still in power.
Typical rich kid ya ya prick. Pompous doesn't even begin to cover it. Absolutely rotten to the core.

Imagine being in the UK though and having Boris run the joint. I saw a long video about him. He's exceptionally privileged and went to posh schools, Oxford afair and he disgraced anyone who had less money than him.
He's bigoted and racist. He's a load of kids with different women which I think everyone knows. Some of the content he wrote as a journalist was disgusting towards minorities. It was a fascinating video. He lied throughout his whole campaigns as well.
I'm actually shocked he is still in power.
Typical rich kid ya ya prick. Pompous doesn't even begin to cover it. Absolutely rotten to the core.
Don't forget he has been fired a number of times for lying.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼