TD Michael McGrath

FF and FG have National excecutives which make final decisions. IRA/SF have the Army Council

IRA/SF?????????? Not long now for the GAA/IRA claims, especially if a high-profile GAA star was to run for SF.

SF, like Fianna Fail, have an Ard Comhairle, openly elected by the members at the Ard Fheis. It was even on the telly :cool:

IRA/SF?????????? Not long now for the GAA/IRA claims, especially if a high-profile GAA star was to run for SF.

SF, like Fianna Fail, have an Ard Comhairle, openly elected by the members at the Ard Fheis. It was even on the telly :cool:
You are the only one that ever mentioned that.
By the way have you found the streets yet?

You are the only one that ever mentioned that.
By the way have you found the streets yet?
I'm not the only one who has mentioned GAA/IRA. And indeed Otto likes to highlight the links with GAA ground names and physical force republicans here. I think there's even a UUP councilor got a web page set up to catalog what he sees as the links between GAA and the IRA.

And of course MP and DUP grandee Sammy Wilson infamously claimed that "The GAA is the sporting wing of the IRA".

And yet you think I'm "the only one that ever mentioned" a link between the GAA and the IRA. :rolleyes:

I'm not the only one who has mentioned GAA/IRA. And indeed Otto likes to highlight the links with GAA ground names and physical force republicans here. I think there's even a UUP councilor got a web page set up to catalog what he sees as the links between GAA and the IRA.
Here like, on this site, Jesus wept.
Find the streets yet? Or the link to the murderer being released from prison, seeing as you are googling.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼