Toilet Signage

Yup.

Identity politics is such utter wank.

A woman cannot now go to the toilet and not be forced to share the space with some biological male who has a cock and balls.

Women have spent generations fighting not to be subjegated by men and this 'movement'/assortment of cranks and fringe elements are eroding these hard fought rights in a short spell of years.

Its telling the trans activists and virtue signallers have viciously attacked feminists who have been guilty of nothing more than standing up for womens rights.

Genuine guffaw here at a poster saying they'd not notice some fella with his cock out in a womens locker room.

Halfwits arguing up is down as they view it right on. Inevitably the trend of rapes in prisons and other exclusively womens spaces that have been compromised in other countries will follow suit here.
I have used many unisex toilets and never had this issue.

Why are you speaking for women?

Just another space where women no longer can go and feel safe.

Gender identity politics really is a pox on western society.

As a matter of interest why is it just the women who can no longer erm go, and feel safe?

Blokes (is that a permissible term in today's woke society) can be victims of sexual harassment, objectification, groping etc too.

Just on a point of information like 😇

Maybe, despite his cock and balls, today he/she is identifying as a woman? 🤷‍♂️
Maybe. Still wouldn't give him/her the right to speak for all women though.

In order for there to be merit in this toilet argument one would have to believe that the only thing stopping rapists from entering women's bathrooms is the sign on the door. See how ridiculous that sounds? Trans women are not what cause women to be raped in bathrooms. Rapists are what cause that.

I have used many unisex toilets and never had this issue.

Why are you speaking for women?

You speak for no one but yourself

As do I.

Like most loudmouths you seem to have a real problem understanding this.

Amending the law to remove single sex spaces including toilets, changing rooms, hospital wards, homeless accommodation, domestic violence accommodation and prisons is a proven recipe for disaster.

No doubt you have some white is black argument to contradict this.

You speak for no one but yourself

As do I.

Like most loudmouths you seem to have a real problem understanding this.

Amending the law to remove single sex spaces including toilets, changing rooms, hospital wards, homeless accommodation, domestic violence accommodation and prisons is a proven recipe for disaster.

No doubt you have some white is black argument to contradict this.
Where is the proof?

Lol, show us your peer reviewed research.

'Women incarcerated in California’s largest women’s prison are describing the conditions as “a nightmare’s worst nightmare” after the introduction of new pregnancy resources in the Central California Women’s Facility (CCWF) medical clinics. The new resources are a tacit admission by officials that women should expect to be raped when housed in prison with men, where all sex is considered non-consensual by default within the system'.

Like every other woke tosser you will simply dismiss these kind of factual reports.

You are some clown.

Lol, show us your peer reviewed research.

'Women incarcerated in California’s largest women’s prison are describing the conditions as “a nightmare’s worst nightmare” after the introduction of new pregnancy resources in the Central California Women’s Facility (CCWF) medical clinics. The new resources are a tacit admission by officials that women should expect to be raped when housed in prison with men, where all sex is considered non-consensual by default within the system'.

Like every other woke tosser you will simply dismiss these kind of factual reports.

You are some clown.
Here is some peer reviewed research

Maybe have a go off reading it.

Two pour already rubbished your trans people in prisons argument. I find your new found concerns about prisoners being raped a little self serving to be honest. In general, if someone only cares about an issue in so far as it furthers their agenda, then it isn't the issue they care about.

In fairness to Matlock (jaysus there's a disturbance in the force!) unisex toilets have been around for decades and I don't think they've caused rape.

Even in mens dressing rooms, we are told that about 6% of the population aren't heterosexual and I must say I've not witnessed, or heard or even read of many men or women being raped in their men-only or women-only locker rooms. Of course nobody has been monitoring the thoughts of others as yet.

Whatever fantasies some people can have in their mind not sure they've broken any law (apart from the 10 Commandments if you're into that kind of thing) unless they act them out or threaten to.

In fairness to Matlock (jaysus there's a disturbance in the force!) unisex toilets have been around for decades and I don't think they've caused rape.

Even in mens dressing rooms, we are told that about 6% of the population aren't heterosexual and I must say I've not witnessed, or heard or even read of many men or women being raped in their men-only or women-only locker rooms. Of course nobody has been monitoring the thoughts of others as yet.

Whatever fantasies some people can have in their mind not sure they've broken any law (apart from the 10 Commandments if you're into that kind of thing) unless they act them out or threaten to.
Jesus christ.

I don't like how this makes me feel at all!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼