The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Why do ye always compare everything to city. Liverpool are one of the richest clubs in the world operating at levels 99.9999999999% of clubs can only dream of.

This means more :lol!:

Dunno m8.

Perhaps because City are the best team in the PL and are the main team which Liverpool need to get ahead of in order to win league titles?

This Nunez character is proving twiffic value for money.

Look how much he's wound up the SMCs before he's even set foot in the country

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Me wound up?

I'm laughing my bollocks off at how much it has upset the klopp does things differently narrative.

Now, if he proves to be an Andy Carroll, I'll continue to :lol!:

It's all I have these days m8. United are going nowhere fast.

Ah stop. It just suits the bollocks about Liverpool doing things differently.

That's the ONLY reason.
It’s not about doing differently. Liverpool spend money but if people think we spend it on the same level as City then they need to get a brain and do the maths.

So for us to be right up there competing with City on a lesser budget is fair going. Let’s not put words in mouths and pretend we are trying to claim we are Fleetwood Town or something. ;)

Ah stop. It just suits the bollocks about Liverpool doing things differently.

That's the ONLY reason.

If you live your life through the lens of "getting worked up about Jurgen Klopp" then yeah, it's the only reason.

Back in the real world: It's a comparison against the club which have been neck & neck with Liverpool for 4+ years and twice pipped them to the title by a single point during that period.

If you live your life through the lens of "getting worked up about Jurgen Klopp" then yeah, it's the only reason.

Back in the real world: It's a comparison against the club which have been neck & neck with Liverpool for 4+ years and twice pipped them to the title by a single point during that period.
So it reminds ye of yer failures?

Strange way to think about it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Off Beats

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼