What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

Hadn't played a Tomb Raider title since the originals on the PS back in 96/97 so I started the Tom Raider Survivor Trilogy released between 2010 and last year (?), picked them up on the PS store for next to nothing over the last couple of months, probably spent a grand total of 12 eur for these 3 games and this was an absolute steal tbphwy...

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS5 ✅ : how Lara Croft became the badass character she's known for...enjoyed that, quite a blast, closest thing to 'Unchartered' i could find

Started Rise of the Tomb Raider, very good so far, Shadow of the TR will be next

Playing Ghost of Tushima at the moment. Just finished the main quest and don't think I couldnt be bothered doing all the side quest stuff. It's all pretty much the same.
yeah, said the same a few months ago, really enjoyed the story, atmosphere and amazing graphics (played the Directors Cut one with the extension to the island) but it did become repetitive after a while

Going to start the Last of Us this weekend instead.

Its a shame about Ghost though. The first Horizon game was great because of how much tighter the world was and the Witcher was superior because the story was so entertaining.

Going to start the Last of Us this weekend instead.

Its a shame about Ghost though. The first Horizon game was great because of how much tighter the world was and the Witcher was superior because the story was so entertaining.
Good game. Played it on the PS3 a while back. Frustrating in parts (sections involving clickers mostly) but overall good. Solid 7/10

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼