The official Cork court report thread.

That is quite an impressive number of misrepresentation and bias to have shoehorned into one post.

BTW, the legal profession isn't self regulated.

The notion that the ring to a fair trial is " Alice in wonderland stuff" just shows that you don't understand the rule of law and you've never read Alice in Wonderland.

I get your yearning to protect the murky profession but society or the tax payers should suffer as a consequence of some ideal of a fair trial.

I get your yearning to protect the murky profession but society or the tax payers should suffer as a consequence of some ideal of a fair trial.
Agreed. Though I suspect you mean shouldn't 😜

I've already set out a more cost efficient way to run criminal legal aid in Ireland.

The right to a fair trial isn't an ideal. It is a constitutional right. Not a hope would there be of a referendum to change that passing.

That is quite an impressive number of misrepresentation and bias to have shoehorned into one post.

BTW, the legal profession isn't self regulated.

The notion that the ring to a fair trial is " Alice in wonderland stuff" just shows that you don't understand the rule of law and you've never read Alice in Wonderland.

And yet again you try to conflate "fair trial" with "rule of LAW". It's a court of Law, not of Justice. But that's something you seem unwilling to accept.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼