Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

last year sf supporters praised michael D for not going to the centenary event,
Last night sf supporters praised conor murphy for going to a jubilee celebration event in armagh,

last year sf supporters praised michael D for not going to the centenary event,
Last night sf supporters praised conor murphy for going to a jubilee celebration event in armagh,
It is doubtful if Conor Murphy would attend an annerversry mass for Paul Quinn. It would be extremely unlikely that the army council would authorise it

Conor Murphys attendance at the celebration is a calculated move by Sein Fein , the perception is theyre building bridges and reaching out the middle ground across the north and down here. Meanwhile the loyalist and orange brigade sing about a murdered woman. Most peolpe would say fair play to Sein Fein for going and it will most likely push ratings higher in the polls imo. Plus they have to go now as they are the biggest political party in the north.

Conor Murphys attendance at the celebration is a calculated move by Sein Fein , the perception is theyre building bridges and reaching out the middle ground across the north and down here. Meanwhile the loyalist and orange brigade sing about a murdered woman. Most peolpe would say fair play to Sein Fein for going and it will most likely push ratings higher in the polls imo. Plus they have to go now as they are the biggest political party in the north.
Yes it is about pleasing all sides of the electorate down here, A friend of mine who is involved with sf here in cork tweeted his hatred of
the royal family yesterday, He got loads of likes, but there is no way he will be critical of conor murphy attending the celebration,
If varadkar had attended he would be painted as a west brit,

Yes it is about pleasing all sides of the electorate down here, A friend of mine who is involved with sf here in cork tweeted his hatred of
the royal family yesterday, He got loads of likes, but there is no way he will be critical of conor murphy attending the celebration,
If varadkar had attended he would be painted as a west brit,
They like to put on an act, but sur here they are again as usual just showing the scum that they are.

In 2017 Varadkar spoke of his memory of the death of Diana, 20 years earlier, He was villified and called a west brit,
Same with those who attended the centenary events recently, You cant have it both ways, Spinning murphy attending a celebration of the
monarchy as leadership and reaching out but villifying varadkar are totally contradictory,

In 2017 Varadkar spoke of his memory of the death of Diana, 20 years earlier, He was villified and called a west brit,
Same with those who attended the centenary events recently, You cant have it both ways, Spinning murphy attending a celebration of the
monarchy as leadership and reaching out but villifying varadkar are totally contradictory,
Are you attempting to compare Varadkar being vilified to the vile chanting that went on during the week?

Politicians from all sides get lambasted week in week out for decisions they make be it MM, LV, ER or MLM . They are public figures and they are disliked for one reason or another. Once it doesnt get personal.

I don't believe Id ever mock ANYONE if they died no matter what their beliefs or background are. If I'd nothing good to say about someone who dies I'd just say nothing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼