Training Run Times

Facebook reminded me of the 2.59 from five years ago in Cork. Photo with me Mam at the end. She passed away earlier this year at the decent age of 92. What a day it was. TimeO giving me a few shouts (and me not remembering the last one on the North Mall!!), Terrier stumping up for a pint in the Valley afterwards. More celebrating that night with Elwood and others, was Smurf there? I think he was. And the moment I've never got to the bottom of, someone giving me a 'Go on Carmona' at about km 28 or whatever over in the Southside (shudder). A lasting memory is the brother in law's dismay etched on his face on Model Farm Road as he saw this auld crock limping towards him! The first sub three is hard to beat and doing it in Cork, well what can I say.

Facebook reminded me of the 2.59 from five years ago in Cork. Photo with me Mam at the end. She passed away earlier this year at the decent age of 92. What a day it was. TimeO giving me a few shouts (and me not remembering the last one on the North Mall!!), Terrier stumping up for a pint in the Valley afterwards. More celebrating that night with Elwood and others, was Smurf there? I think he was. And the moment I've never got to the bottom of, someone giving me a 'Go on Carmona' at about km 28 or whatever over in the Southside (shudder). A lasting memory is the brother in law's dismay etched on his face on Model Farm Road as he saw this auld crock limping towards him! The first sub three is hard to beat and doing it in Cork, well what can I say.
Sorry for your loss Carmona but a great photo and memory to have. Hope your making progress yourself.

A great day! Completely ‘in the zone’ on North Mall 😀

2:18 for the winner, not too shabby lads. Nice to see a 'local' lad doing it too. Looking forward to seeing how it all went. Was there a few of 'em in it, was he on his tod for the last 20k?

Looks a bit wet! Mind them nipples, folks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼