Benny does it again.

Eoin o broin has raised the issue of Drinks companies getting free advertising outside bars by supplying
branded partitions and awnings, this goes against government policy re advertising, In response Darragh O brien will bring
it to the cabinet to discuss,

Eoin o broin has raised the issue of Drinks companies getting free advertising outside bars by supplying
branded partitions and awnings, this goes against government policy re advertising, In response Darragh O brien will bring
Moan O' Broin will object to a developer building you a new home and then force you to get wet outside a pub as you drown your sorrows?

All over Europe branded awnings etc are not an issue.

Why?

Because pub and restaurant owners find it hard enough to stay in business and take any help that they can get.

Really?

What fawking planet is he living on???

;)

Was stood outside the loft on Cornmarket street seeing my mistake after Google sent me the wrong direction. Looking up I had a lamp off the bodega, there's a fine bush growing out the roof that needs seeing to.

Anyway, is Ziggy's open yet?

Was stood outside the loft on Cornmarket street seeing my mistake after Google sent me the wrong direction. Looking up I had a lamp off the bodega, there's a fine bush growing out the roof that needs seeing to.

Anyway, is Ziggy's open yet?

End of June according to the rumours I'm hearing.

I finished up work yesterday and fancied a pint in town, so I went to the Mutton Lane. I had my first pint there since I was unceremoniously refused around 2 years ago.

Absolutely gorgeous pint of Guinness if must be said, and a steal at €5.20. The place was buzzing at half 5, just like the old days. Good to see a lot of the older heads around, availing of the generous pensioner prices offered by Benny.

So Ziggys has officially been rebranded "The Park", and they're offering €1,000 for someone to decorate the exterior walls.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼