Cork Airport is going to get offed.

And up he comes defending the Scum as usual

Tell me please where was it that I made any reference to female politicians?

I referred only to that bitch and that is what she is.

What is she on a year ScumMan?
What is her partner on a year ScumMan?
How much per annum is coming into their household per year ScumMan?

That entire hearing was supposed to be about the queues at Dumplin airport and that bitch could not help herself in bringing in the usual crap about the haves and have nots

Oh dear, she has you well and truly triggered.

I presume she and her partner have pretty standard TD and Senator salaries. Don't worry, they won't be getting the few hundred quid suggested gets given to those on under 30K.

The entire hearing was supposed to be about DAA and their (mis)management of the airports afaik. It really shouldn't have come as a surprise to you or to Dalton Philips that rostering an extra 19 staff that weren't cleared to do the job he'd earmarked for them wasn't going to work. Ever!
But shur he "works hard" for it :rolleyes:

If you think the amount of time I spend on this is full-time then you're even more work-shy than I thought. You and others here who are so quick to point the finger at me make as many posts as I do if not indeed a lot more. :rolleyes:
Work shy from what exactly?

I work for myself and have half a days work done by the time you even bother to show up in the mornings.

If I do not work I do not get paid while you (yes, you) as a full-time public servant could disappear and no one would even notice and you get paid no matter what and it is almost impossible to sack you no matter how incompetent you are and how poor our public service's perform for the citizens (You, know the stuff you and your party moan about all the time)

Very easy really.

How many do it at the taxpayers expense?
He loves his country, tells us that it is rubbish every single day, wants the 6 counties to join up with this country that apparently is in a permanent state of "crisis" and nothing works while he as a full-time public servant does nothing to make it any better and we all pay for it.

Work shy from what exactly?

I work for myself and have half a days work done by the time you even bother to show up in the mornings.

If I do not work I do not get paid while you (yes, you) as a full-time public servant could disappear and no one would even notice and you get paid no matter what and it is almost impossible to sack you no matter how incompetent you are and how poor our public service's perform for the citizens (You, know the stuff you and your party moan about all the time)

Very easy really.

You've no idea what time I start in the mornings, or even what time I finish in the evenings come to that. And no I couldn't disappear, even if I wanted to, I've a manager that I have to report to.

And btw, you can get sacked for disappearing from work or not putting in the hours. It's considered theft.

Any more unsubstantiated digs at the public sector that you'd like to throw in my direction Stacey?

You've no idea what time I start in the mornings, or even what time I finish in the evenings come to that. And no I couldn't disappear, even if I wanted to, I've a manager that I have to report to.

And btw, you can get sacked for disappearing from work or not putting in the hours. It's considered theft.

Any more unsubstantiated digs at the public sector that you'd like to throw in my direction Stacey?
I do not care.

I once "worked" in the public service and I know all the tricks Sound_y and my immediate manager disappeared most afternoons from springtime to work on his golf handicap and the other was crossword champion.

Another was always off for weeks on end with a bad back (cycling around France) and another was spotted mowing his lawn on a sunny day when he was meant to be at a meeting 200+ miles away.

Another manager that went to the U.K. with me to have a look at new equipment and meet suppliers spent the whole time drunk out of his mind, missed the all meetings and I had to cover for him.

Were they reprimanded or sacked?

Not a chance.

Another fellah told me to stop asking for more work as it was making them all look bad _"just go for a walk around the building with a sheet of paper and look busy"

Do some work you complete and utter waster*

This is why public sector stuff fails and it is also in semi-states.

*Spamming on behalf of Sinn Fein is not in your contract.

The only other Dalton i remember was the fella played by Patrick swayze, he was a bouncer,
Banking, hedge funds, wall street and the bad side of all of that come to mind when I hear a name like that........greed is good!!

Having said all that my name is Philip Dalton so he is really just an anagram of me!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼