Johnny Depp..

THE judge today ruled Depp attacked his ex-wife 12 times in their relationship. These were:

In early 2013, Depp slapped and knocked Heard to the ground after she made a joke about his "Wino Forever" tattoo

In March 2013, the actor flew into a rage while high on drugs and hit Amber so hard he made her lip bleed

In June 2013, Depp attacked Amber in a trailer in Hicksville - throwing glasses at her and ripping her dress

In May 2014, the actor screams at his wife on a private jet after taking drugs and boozing before kicking her in the back or bum

In 2014, Depp grabs Amber by the hair, slaps her and pushes her to the ground on a detox trip to the Bahamas.

In January 2015, the star again attacks Amber while on drugs - this time slapping her and pushing her to the ground. He then forced her tears as he stood over her yelling.

In March 2015, Depp launches into a brutal three-day attack in Australia - leaving Heard with a broken lip, swollen nose and cuts all over her body. He trashed the house in the violent rampage and pushed Amber to the ground, choking her and spitting in her face as he made the star "fear for her her life"

In March 2015 in the couple's LA home, Depp grabbed Amber in front of her sister Whitney and repeatedly hit her

In August 2015 on the couple's honeymoon, Depp pushed Amber against a wall by grabbing her by the throat

In December 2015, Depp chucked a glass decanter at Amber at their LA home in a drug binge. He also slapped her and dragged her through the apartment by her hair - ripping a chunk out. He then hit her again in the back of the head and headbutted her in the face and screamed 'I will f***ing kill you'. Depp then pushed her face into a mattress and repeatedly punched her in the back of the head

In April 2016 at Amber's birthday party, Depp assaulted his wife after receiving 'grim news' about his finances.

In May 2016, Depp chucked a phone at Heard - injuring her eye - before pulling her hair and striking her
This one didn’t age as well as Ponti’s posts.

Lol they haven't done it all trial cause it's Johnny Depp.
In fact all women have been calling her a lying tramp etc.
If it was someone like Epstein or Weinstein Amber Heard would be yet another victim of male on female violence.
"Me too"

It's a bit women deciding if a man is making unwanted advances towards her based on the attractiveness of the male. If he's rich and handsome, she's flattered and goes out on a date when him.
If she thinks he's an ugly creep, she's screaming harassment, then contacting the Irish Times, Louise O'Neill, The Me Too lenient
True in fairness. If it was someone like Jack Black or Danny DeVito they wouldnt have a pot to piss in right now.

Agree about Paradis

Good wine isn't cheap though so that's fairly moderate depending on your financial position.

I know..... Its absolutely disgraceful some will spend that without a second thought.

I made a soup once thinking I was using a house wine. Didn't even look.
10 bottles at 500 euros a pop.
I'm not joking like lol. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.
What soup were you making that has wine as an ingredient?
I think at the end of it all this is the important question.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼