Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Ive asked you several times what your meaning is and you just repost the gif.

Like I said if you have something to say, say it directly or STFU.

The Wilton League cup jibes or asking who to contact in the Examiner when I was writing a music blog I couldnt care less about. You wernt even on the board then.

You try to have a pop about anything you can think of when you've made a pr*ck of yourself.

Grow up Clayton.
Who do you think you are? Admin_Y. Newsflash kiddo, no one answers to you here, most couldn't even care what you think so I shall continue to post whatever I want when ever I want unless admin_y says otherwise, but keep crying and whinging about a gif, it's hilarious to watch you crumble.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

G5A9Qjg.gif

Who do you think you are? Admin_Y. Newsflash kiddo, no one answers to you here, most couldn't even care what you think so I shall continue to post whatever I want when ever I want unless admin_y says otherwise, but keep crying and whinging about a gif, it's hilarious to watch you crumble.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So lets just take it you are repeating your previous form in calling me bipolar. (You're not denying it and you are skirting around it when put to you).

What exactly is it about saying someone has a mental illness is so funny to you?

Plenty of posters here have been pretty open about their experiences with depression. Is that something you find worthy of laughter?

Travellers make up 0.6 per cent of the population yet account for 10 per cent of the male prisoner population and 22 per cent of the female prison population.

Those are staggering statistics. Whatever about the pros and cons of them being classified as an ethnic minority there is something seriously wrong when those are the numbers.

So lets just take it you are repeating your previous form in calling me bipolar. (You're not denying it and you are skirting around it when put to you).

What exactly is it about saying someone has a mental illness is so funny to you?

Plenty of posters here have been pretty open about their experiences with depression. Is that something you find worthy of laughter?
Again, as obviously you failed to grasp the first time. I don't answer to you on this forum, no one does.
However it is quite laughable to see you take the high road now though.

🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼