The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

dated a Spanish guy for a v short period of time back a few yrs ago here... he was constantly moaning about the price of food here - and how everything was cheaper back home.. he'd been living here for 14 yrs... was on the dole for one of those years.. been working in an IT company for the other 13.. you can imagine what I wanted to say to him.. I didn't bother - I just dumped him! ffs

🤔
Lots of Spanish young people are very well educated and trained. Insufficient jobs in their chosen field in Spain is the reason for the relatively high immigration rate Stacky.
I have Spanish family as neighbours down the road and my kids now have Spanish kids in their classes at school.

Surprisingly they love the weather here (we moan too much they say) as Spain is getting too hot apparently.

Cork has changed for the good with the big influx of continental Europeans etc.

dated a Spanish guy for a v short period of time back a few yrs ago here... he was constantly moaning about the price of food here - and how everything was cheaper back home.. he'd been living here for 14 yrs... was on the dole for one of those years.. been working in an IT company for the other 13.. you can imagine what I wanted to say to him.. I didn't bother - I just dumped him! ffs
Not a day goes by when they don't complain

😃
You did him a favour Jaycee. My ex-wife was constantly complaining when things started turning sour for us. I did her a favour too!

I have Spanish family as neighbours down the road and my kids now have Spanish kids in their classes at school.

Surprisingly they love the weather here (we moan too much they say) as Spain is getting too hot apparently.

Cork has changed for the good with the big influx of continental Europeans etc.
🤔
They are probably from Northern Spain if Irish weather doesn't bother them Stacky.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼