Bamking

Nice one BD. Happy to hear that because they seem to provide a great service.

Just on a related note, when you get the Revolute debit card on your phone does that mean another 30Euro peranum to the government in charges or do they only charge that levy on physical cards. Thanks again
I don't think they can charge for a virtual card and anyway, the card is for a Lithuanian bank account, which is none of this government's fucking business.

Revolut are covered by the state guarantee of up to €100K. So it's best to have a few accounts just in case.
Be careful with Revolut, I have an account myself and its very handy and all that good stuff, but a close friend has a global lead role in bamking compliance and has warned me to keep deposits there small

Be careful with Revolut, I have an account myself and its very handy and all that good stuff, but a close friend has a global lead role in bamking compliance and has warned me to keep deposits there small
Yes, I just use it for payments and I do not have money on deposit with them despite their frequent offers but these type of bamks are definitely the future of bamking.

Nice one BD. Happy to hear that because they seem to provide a great service.

Just on a related note, when you get the Revolute debit card on your phone does that mean another 30Euro peranum to the government in charges or do they only charge that levy on physical cards. Thanks again
A lot of people doing nixers will accept being paid through Revolut if you haven't cash. Re the 30€ at least the Revenue get something out of it as the country me.efs tax to provide services. BTW have ever paid cash for a job done for you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼