Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Vlad, I was suprised when you said Damien was our poorest defender by a long shot, good to see you have come to your senses 😀 for nigh on 6/7 years I am saying the best place to play him is wing back as he likes the rough and tumble and has a little more space to hurl out there. I agree he needs to be told just keep it simple and hit it long to the full fowards, same as Coleman needs to be told

Cahalane seemed to spend the majority of the game over the far side of the field away from the stand side where I was. Sometimes when that happens I find you'd be paying more attention to the duals closest you and not enough attention on the guys furthest away and it could cloud your judgement especially in a tight claustrophobic "stadium/hole". I guess that's how I formed my opinion on Sunday night.

No need to explain boy, you’re opinion is one of the most valued on here

Hope to god we have turned a corner tactically and mentally, we will know on Sunday
Cahalane seemed to spend the majority of the game over the far side of the field away from the stand side where I was. Sometimes when that happens I find you'd be paying more attention to the duals closest you and not enough attention on the guys furthest away and it could cloud your judgement especially in a tight claustrophobic "stadium/hole". I guess that's how I formed my opinion on Sunday night.

But that is just it, no one here is giddy, you are imagining it because you are clearly a little simple.
I have offended you and for that I am dearly sorry. I hope this gets to you but it's probably Bath time and Coldplay is on while you ponder what cheeky little Pale Ale you will have in Thurles Sunday. Wokedom can be cured and i wish you well.

I have offended you and for that I am dearly sorry. I hope this gets to you but it's probably Bath time and Coldplay is on while you ponder what cheeky little Pale Ale you will have in Thurles Sunday. Wokedom can be cured and i wish you well.
Nope, not offended at all, just pointing out that you are quite simple and imagining things that were never said. You should get that seen to, do you hear voices as well? Clearly you also need to garner some information on wokedom.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Joachim Cooder
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

2nd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Noughty Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼