Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I think (and happy to be corrected if im wrong) that there were practical issues with the mother caring for her while she was in a cast. There were steps to access the home, there were issues with being able to transport her to appointments etc. Added to which, she had to care for other children at the same time.

My daughter was in a cast for her hips for a few months as a tiny baby and it presents a lot of challenges, even in a case where you can easily lift her from place to place.

I think (again open to correction) that there may have been other queries around the child's care as well, but the practical stuff was a big part of it.
A child wouldn't be removed from it's mother because of those issues in all fairness.

Could you elaborate a bit? Which end of Evergreen Rd.? Is it a cultural thing or scumbag drug dealer thing

Nicholas Street/Hill.

I have an idea what the setup with the house is but I won't name any organisations.

But there are two lads new to the area who are hassling people non stop for cash, and they are very intimidating. One of them was even going up to cars stuck in traffic today and knocking on the window for a few Yuro.

Nicholas Street/Hill.

I have an idea what the setup with the house is but I won't name any organisations.

But there are two lads new to the area who are hassling people non stop for cash, and they are very intimidating. One of them was even going up to cars stuck in traffic today and knocking on the window for a few Yuro.
Would you not ring the organisation and let them know?

But can you not see that at least some of your frustration is based on stuff that you have made up?

You have decided that she will serve less than 15 years for this, and you are angry about that. But it isn't true that she will serve less than 15 years.
You feel she will get more than that ?

Well I hope you are right because I have no faith in that system at all.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼