Premier League 21/22

The Robertson one was laughable.
Well he’s definitely one of the best but by a mile is a stretch by Neville alright, who then proceeded to have Walker over Trent and Cancelo on his TOTS.

His points regarding Conte to United, I can see logic in it. He sees United as a team that go toe to toe with City and Liverpool rather than sitting deep and using the counter. That’s his vision for United. But he can’t say much when he also rooted for Ole for so long!

Well he’s definitely one of the best but by a mile is a stretch by Neville alright, who then proceeded to have Walker over Trent and Cancelo on his TOTS.

His points regarding Conte to United, I can see logic in it. He sees United as a team that go toe to toe with City and Liverpool rather than sitting deep and using the counter. That’s his vision for United. But he can’t say much when he also rooted for Ole for so long!

Its idiotic in the extreme. The standard in the league this year was Godawful. Conte would have gotten fourth easily and he wanted the job.

The stopgap solution they repeated was the worst option AGAIN.

Neville is an idiot.

Loses 5 nil at home to Liverpool. 'Ole has to be given the season'.

Right fit my hole. He was only trying to keep his m8 in a job.

Last edited:
Some of tonight's beauties.

Andy Robertson is the best full back in the EPL by a mile.

By a Mile? Now Robertson is in the conversation alright, but to say he's the best by a mile is talking shite and disrespectful to players like Trent, walker, cancelo and James.

Agree. There's a bumper crop of top-class full-backs in the PL at the moment.

No single one is miles better than the rest. Hyperbole from Neville.

I can see why Robertson would be top of his list - because he does all the things that top modern full-backs are famed for, but he also has the characteristics (rock-solid defensiveness, a bit of menace) that would appeal to an "old-school" full-back like Neville.

Nice to see Carragher give Matip some recognition. I've seen close to every Liverpool league game this season and it's hard to seperate Matip and VVD in terms of level of performance. VVD is more graceful, but Matip has been every bit as effective.

FS6V87aWAAISf-E

FS6V87ZXEAErkxh

FWIW(not much) my TOTS would be the following:

Alisson

Trent Rudiger Van Dijk Cancelo

KDB Rodri Gallagher

Salah Son Bowen

A few outsider picks for balance!

Jenas is woeful but there's worse. Robbie Savage, Steve McManaman and as for Michael Owen........
I’m baffled and continue to be that so many of these clowns keep getting employed. They’re constantly working too, if you don’t see Owen on BT for a game he’s on another channel. I don’t know anyone that will watch a game just to see the punditry, the sooner there’s a red button “crowd audio only” the better*.

* damn streaming!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼