Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I tried so hard to have a kid. Even just the one. Someone to rear and be a role model for.

That ticket has expired as apparently I was only half the man I could have been

These people suck.
This is what pains me so much.
She's scum. And other family members are not far behind for her, pity the children.

Then people like yourself (and myself fwiw)who really want the gift of just single child are not lucky enough. I don't think there is enough open dialogue on this but that's for another day

This is what pains me so much.
She's scum. And other family members are not far behind for her, pity the children.

Then people like yourself (and myself fwiw)who really want the gift of just single child are not lucky enough. I don't think there is enough open dialogue on this but that's for another day
It is incredibly frustrating for people who really want children to watch others abuse their good fortune.

What do you think there should be more dialogue on? I wonder about adoption, for example. Because of our terrible history with it in this country, it is all but non existent these days but I can see why it could play a great role. If there was less of a stigma about putting a child up for adoption if you are not ready to be a parent or just don't want to be one, maybe.

I do a lot of work with couples who are dealing with infertility and many of them would choose to adopt over having fertility treatment but they can't.

It is incredibly frustrating for people who really want children to watch others abuse their good fortune.

What do you think there should be more dialogue on? I wonder about adoption, for example. Because of our terrible history with it in this country, it is all but non existent these days but I can see why it could play a great role. If there was less of a stigma about putting a child up for adoption if you are not ready to be a parent or just don't want to be one, maybe.

I do a lot of work with couples who are dealing with infertility and many of them would choose to adopt over having fertility treatment but they can't.
i would somehow doubt the couple involved saw the child as good fortune but more of a hindrance.

it’s a pathetic, tragic case.

I went through the adoption process in the UK. It ultimately led to divorce.

I know there is the need for them to be sure of candidates but fuck me... The things they made my wife admit to was just bang out of order.

How the hell could she justify her Dad leaving. I felt for her. They saw how upsetting it was and just cranked it up.

We felt worthless. Left the process and she wanted to leave our relationship.

I might get coked up tonight, wander the streets looking to score at the early hours and resubmit an application. I think I'd have a better chance.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼