Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Firestarter

Another remake based on the classic Stephen King book, the first version was released in 1984, it tells the story of Charlie, a 12 year old girl born to parents who were both experimented on by evil Government body and developed 'powers' which Charlie had from birth but which are now manifesting out of control.

Bit of a yawn fest, didn't do much so 4/10 but i'll give the soundtrack 7/10 as it's composed by John Carpenter.

I rate your review 4/10.

Cinema night in Casa Highbury last night. 2 movies, one was The Northman 4/10 a load of tripe,shite or fuck me what did i just watch.

Movie 2 was Operation Mincemeat based on a true WW2 story. 8/10. Nice to see someone make a fool of Herr Hitler.

Cinema night in Casa Highbury last night. 2 movies, one was The Northman 4/10 a load of tripe,shite or fuck me what did i just watch.

Movie 2 was Operation Mincemeat based on a true WW2 story. 8/10. Nice to see someone make a fool of Herr Hitler.
So your saying the northman wasn't great 😀

The Northman aka Skyrim the Movie

Not sure what to make of it. Some parts were great, some were just shit. I feel like they ran out of money and then had to go back and do reshoots on a shoe string.

Give it ago and if you like the first 20 minutes, stick with it.

Bladerunner 2049 6/10 Denis doing what Denis does best.

Moonfall.

I am ashamed of myself for watching it.

Lol, I switched it off after 20 mins

The Northman, watched it over 2 nights (man Im middle aged). Had high expectations with the level of hype and almost in spite of myself I enjoyed it.

Your man Skaarsgard can't act for shit but it was an enjoyable enough romp. Almost played like a comedy tbh.

7/10.

Everything, Everywhere, all at once.

Bonkers parallel universe comedy/martial arts/family drama.

Michelle Yeoh is outstanding in what is by far the most inventive movie you're going to see in 2022. Laughed out loud 3 or 4 times. (Theres a dog on an extendable lead fight that has to be seen to be believed.)

The Matrix crossed with a mother/ daughter story.

9/10.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

22nd Apr 2024 @ 8:15 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼