Cyclists

Often see cyclists on link roads, was led to believe that was an offense?
Not unless it's an actual Motorway, so if for example you saw them on the M8 / Glanmire bypass then yes it is.

Legally they can cycle on a dual carriageway once it is not a Motorway, but then of course a sensible one would not.
Unfortunately not all of them are sensible neverlone intelligent

I have to wonder how naive that the NTA are with their proposed BusConnects system for Cork with dedicated one way bike lanes etc etc.

Do they not know that cyclists do not give a flying fuck down here about such things as rules of the road ?

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/munster/arid-40855568.html

I'm told they're going to make Douglas Road one way going out to Douglas, and South Douglas Road one way going back into town for private motorists in order to accomodate new corridors. As well as the already busy Cross Douglas Road, I hope the people of Rosebank and Rathmore Lawn and Tramore Lawn and Belvedere Lawn are happy with their residential areas being turned into rat-runs for those living on or off DR and SDR who need to go in the opposite direction to the way the "planners" think ideal.

I'm told they're going to make Douglas Road one way going out to Douglas, and South Douglas Road one way going back into town for private motorists in order to accomodate new corridors. As well as the already busy Cross Douglas Road, I hope the people of Rosebank and Rathmore Lawn and Tramore Lawn and Belvedere Lawn are happy with their residential areas being turned into rat-runs for those living on or off DR and SDR who need to go in the opposite direction to the way the "planners" think ideal.
You are right as far as I know, but this is the Dumplin suggestion, I think there will be a whole lot of resistance to the entire thing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Garron Noone

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼