Johnny Depp..

Shades of Oscar Wilde's trial about it.

The both come across as deeply terrible people. Which is probably true of lots of celebrities but we don't get a front row seat to it!
Saw a bit of him on the stand. I was losing the will to live he was taking so fucking long to say anything.

Other than those awful, awful Pirates of the Carribean movies Depp has never really been much cop at the box office.

Had a real string of flops before the Heard stuff went to court.

Public enemies, The Tourist, Transcendence.

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas is good fun but that's a long time ago and more to do with Terry Gilliam's talent than anything Depp does onscreen.

Never a great actor imo.

Because women are generally greedy and know that the laws are all set up in their favour to rinse the man.
Like everything in life there has gotta be a winner and a loser, problem in divorce is both think they deserve to win until one loses. Why bother really.Just about sums up where humanity is headed.

My experience in these cases is that the judge always sides with the female
I think that's an over simplification (I know I know. I would say that, wouldn't I)

The woman usually gets primary custody of the kids, and in my experience that is generally the wishes of both parties. Not always, but generally. As such, there is a lot of common ground between the maintenance and support of the children and the maintenance and support of the spouse. You can't provide a home for your kids, who reside with their mother, and not provide a house for their mother. Added to that, many families set up so that the man is the primary earner and the women works fewer hours to facilitate child rearing. Again, not always but it is a common set up. If that is the decision the couple made, then that will have an impact on how assets are divided in separation.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼