English Football Championship Thread

We could be trading places,
You'll have more fun down here Jimmy tbphwy
I doubt Boro are going up as I don't think we are 3rd best in the league but Boros task is to make the playoffs and give yourself a chance.
It's great to have something to play for instead of fighting for survival.

You'll have more fun down here Jimmy tbphwy
I doubt Boro are going up as I don't think we are 3rd best in the league but Boros task is to make the playoffs and give yourself a chance.
It's great to have something to play for instead of fighting for survival.
In many ways i miss the championship, such an exciting league, easier to get tickets, but the drop off in finances
is severe

Top two, Bournemouth and Fulham look like they've run away with it and are going up.
Then it's a pure dog fight for the play off spots.
I don't think the Smoggies have the quality required to win the playoffs but even making them would be an achievement when you see the teams fighting to get there.
Blackburn, Forest, QPR, Sheffield United and even Millwall still in the mix

Last edited:
Top two, Bournemouth and Fulham look like they've run away with it and are going up.
Then it's a pure dog fight for the play off spots.
I don't think the Smoggies have the quality required to win the playoffs but even making them would be an achievement when you see the teams fighting to make them
The playoffs take on a life of their own. sometimes a team who come with a late run and snatch 6th have the momentum to go on and win it.

myself, shez. blackpool terrier and the bandit may be back soon,
Jimmy I think at this stage we will be OK. Burnley and Frank's Everton look like the obvious 3rd team to fall. Hope it's Frank. His interviews of late have been cringe worthy. "The were loosing before I came" 😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

The Off Beats

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼