2022 Intermediate A football

I don’t think Nicks will be the pushover some here believe. They weren’t exactly trounced in PIFC. Am I right in saying the bottom team in each group will be in Premier Junior next year?
Well they lost all their league and championship games last year including Kinsale who were relegated down to junior also

I wouldn’t mind the league. They’d be tough championship opponents for anyone at this grade. The relegation jeopardy there for each group adds extra spice to all fixtures in the grade

FLGcgcgX0AAaIyv

Group A: Kilshannig: to semi finals automatically, toss of a coin between the others

Group B: Glenville, St. Nicks

Group C: Mitchelstown to semi finals automatically, Glanmire

Group D: St. Finbarrs, Aghabullogue

Relegation: Boherbue, Dromtarriffe, Kildorrery, Adrigole

Final: M town & Kilshannig

Group A: Kilshannig: to semi finals automatically, toss of a coin between the others

Group B: Glenville, St. Nicks

Group C: Mitchelstown to semi finals automatically, Glanmire

Group D: St. Finbarrs, Aghabullogue

Relegation: Boherbue, Dromtarriffe, Kildorrery, Adrigole

Final: M town & Kilshannig
Glanworth beat Glenville last year and have gotten stronger this year with the addition of the cork minor whilst Glenville lost o’regan.

Nothing amazing but a good inside forward capable to win his own ball and be out in front.
He might still play for them, Glenville and watergrasshill are separate clubs, as are Glanmire and sars. He has only transferred in hurling, no transfer in the football went through as far as I know.

Late prediction but anyway.

1.Kilshannig 2.Adrigole 3.Gabriel's 4.Ballydesmond
Kilshannig surely win this easily especially if Killian O'Hanlon is back. Toss up between the bottom 3 went for an outsiders pick with Adrigole.

1.Glanworth 2.Glenville 3.St Nicks 4.Kildorrery
Glanworth must be delighted with this draw possibly getting the 3 weakest teams in the grade. Glenville were close enough last year in all games reckon they beat the other 2.

1.Mitchelstown 2.Glanmire 3.Boherbue 4.Millstreet
Mitchelstown favourite as always. Glanmire improved massively last year should do well again. Hard to say between the next 2 neither deserve to go down.

1. Aghabullogue 2.Ballinora 3.Dromtarriffe 4.Barrs
Aghabullogue should beat all these and reckon Ballinora have an edge over the next 2. It's a toss up between barrs and dromtarriffe

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern : Kevin McGahern

Coughlan's, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼