The Noah Donohoe case

Young fella went for a ride on his bike and never came home. Ended up naked in a storm culvert. Bike nowhere near him. He was murdered. The case is not about compensation, it is about justice. Not sure who daft is (was), but the murder of a child is not something to be scoring points off.

Mary lou and michelle o neill tweeted a photo during the week of them with the boys mother, Tweeting support,
Was there really any need to tweet it? or just a photo op?

Mary lou and michelle o neill tweeted a photo during the week of them with the boys mother, Tweeting support,
Was there really any need to tweet it? or just a photo op?
I think there were showing solidarity with her and highlighting the case.

But the politics are irrelevant to an extent. The nature of this is heart breaking - a child was murdered - the main suspect is being shielded by the PSNI. How his Mom is able to continue day to day is a testament to her determination and emotional strength.

I think there were showing solidarity with her and highlighting the case.

But the politics are irrelevant to an extent. The nature of this is heart breaking - a child was murdered - the main suspect is being shielded by the PSNI. How his Mom is able to continue day to day is a testament to her determination and emotional strength.
solidarity and support is admirable but why feel the need to tweet the photo?

solidarity and support is admirable but why feel the need to tweet the photo?
If they meet her and don't publicise it, it does not carry the same weight as them publicising it.
Twitter or not - the value in meeting them is to show that they are supporting her.
O'Neill might be FM in 8 weeks time.

If they meet her and don't publicise it, it does not carry the same weight as them publicising it.
Twitter or not - the value in meeting them is to show that they are supporting her.
O'Neill might be FM in 8 weeks time.
By all means issue statements of support and pledge to help but i found posting a photo
a bit ott,

The Sage (a few other names as well), remember he was trying get quotes from SF reps for a "book" he was writing 🤣

How do you know this?
I have been following the case for quite a while.
I do not have any facts as I am sure you can imagine.

It seems the main suspect is heavily involved in the UVF/LVF, LCC and broader in the anti-protocol "protests". He apparently has a history of attacks on kids. But the prevailing opinion is the PSNI do not want to lift him because it is not in the "public interest". They have refused to release the investigation file for the same reason, apparently it has already been heavily redacted.. There is apparently video that they are holding as well. The inference is that he may be an informant or something.

Again do I know this for fact? No - how could I.

But all of the commentary on it over the last few months seem to support the above narrative.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼