Cyclists

When is the N40 going to be classified as the M40?
Any dual carriageway with on and off ramp exits should not allow cyclists or tractors.
I saw a cyclist on the M8 the other day.
They have the electronic hoardings up and operational now.
That must have been one the biggest parts of the project.
As for the rest of it, no idea.

Of course it is in the hands of civil servants and we know well what they spend most of their days doing FFS.

So another fucking beauty

I was driving along Boreenmanna Road on Friday evening at around 8pm and heading into the City Centre.
Passed Rockboro school and around there the inbound lane splits in 3, one for going left heading for the magic roundabout and the other 2 right towards The Elysian.

As I was heading to Tivoli I chose the outer lane.

So there is this fuckwit in front of me on a bike cycling along slap bang in the middle of the outer most lane. No lights on the muppets bike and no high visibility clothing either.

The traffic lights were against me so i took it handy and wondered what stunt the muppet was going to pull next.
Stopped at the lights behind fuckwit.

The lights go green he goes right and proceeded into the outside lane, of the City Link Road toward the Elysian.
Fuckwit stayed in the outside lane.

I pulled into the other lane and passed him.

Got to the lights at the Elysian and along comes fuckwit behind me, passes me and goes straight through the Red lights

I reckon some institution were missing a patient at that moment.

And then we have that other tosser above encouraging people to cycle.

Fuck off.

So another fucking beauty

I was driving along Boreenmanna Road on Friday evening at around 8pm and heading into the City Centre.
Passed Rockboro school and around there the inbound lane splits in 3, one for going left heading for the magic roundabout and the other 2 right towards The Elysian.

As I was heading to Tivoli I chose the outer lane.

So there is this fuckwit in front of me on a bike cycling along slap bang in the middle of the outer most lane. No lights on the muppets bike and no high visibility clothing either.

The traffic lights were against me so i took it handy and wondered what stunt the muppet was going to pull next.
Stopped at the lights behind fuckwit.

The lights go green he goes right and proceeded into the outside lane, of the City Link Road toward the Elysian.
Fuckwit stayed in the outside lane.

I pulled into the other lane and passed him.

Got to the lights at the Elysian and along comes fuckwit behind me, passes me and goes straight through the Red lights

I reckon some institution were missing a patient at that moment.

And then we have that other tosser above encouraging people to cycle.

Fuck off.
Tldnr, bored by Boreenmanna Road :rolleyes:

By early next year, the south-suburbs including Grange and Douglas will have a safe dedicated walk and cycle path linking them to the City centre via Tramore Valley Park.
Brilliant. Though by early next year we'll still probably have cyclists from the Grange and Douglas areas still acting the gowl on the main thoroughfares out there complaining that the surface of the dedicated path isn't good enough for them and anyway they're entitled to cycle on the roadway any which way they like. 😇

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼