• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
They put in place a points system from 2019 to track league and championship performance. The 5 teams that finished bottom of that system were: Dohenys, O Donovan Rossa, Kilmeen, Clann Na Gael and Diarmuid O Mathaunas
There's nothing confirmed as of yet.

I heard one club is appealing to the County Board about relegation from Junior A to Junior B and are fairly confident of winning that appeal!!!

I heard one club is appealing to the County Board about relegation from Junior A to Junior B and are fairly confident of winning that appeal!!!
I would be thinking Kilmeen would be above the grade tbh. Is that the club?

I would be thinking Kilmeen would be above the grade tbh. Is that the club?

Honestly the 5 clubs havent done much in either league or championship to say they are good enough for the grade. No of them have got close to minimum a quarter final recently and by staying up their not doing themselves or the Carbery championship any favours.

All clubs in Carbery knew this was happening 3 years ago and got a years grace due to COVID so I doubt an appeal would be successful

Muskerry only going to a group system for the league, Championship will be in the traditional format. Probably the most competitive divisional championship about at the minute.

Carbery Board appeal has been rejected. Appealing to the County Board now!!
Do the county board have the power to overrule this Carbery board decision?

If they do, I would be very surprised if they did overrule it seeing as they are all for streamlining championships, and helping clubs find their correct level.

I don’t know much about the junior championship structure down there, but am I right in saying that a points system was used, similar to what was done in the county championships a few years ago?

Do the county board have the power to overrule this Carbery board decision?

If they do, I would be very surprised if they did overrule it seeing as they are all for streamlining championships, and helping clubs find their correct level.

I don’t know much about the junior championship structure down there, but am I right in saying that a points system was used, similar to what was done in the county championships a few years ago?

All I know is that it's a messy situation.

There was a points system over the last 3-4 years to sort out relegation.

A 16 team Carbery junior A championship will make it very competitive for the great "Small Mick McCarthy Cup"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fist Of Pure Emotion - Spring Fling!
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼