2022 Premier Senior football

FLGcgcQXMAIeHef

Huge challenge for Clon to back up their performance from last year. If they can sneak into the playoffs they might be worth a flutter for the county.

Efit: Thanks Cactus for making the threads

Huge challenge for Clon to back up their performance from last year. If they can sneak into the playoffs they might be worth a flutter for the county.

Efit: Thanks Cactus for making the threads
They have lost their best forward so tough task.

Depends what Nemo are like this year.

I’d be surprised if Clon get out of that group. A year ago people would have said Nemo and Haven would have walked that group and with Clon now short their best forward of last year I think they’ll struggle there.

Newcestown arguably more likely to cause an upset. They got out of a similarly tough group two years ago.

Fancy Nemo to get act together for their Centenary year, with only a couple of players in with Cork they should be able to get a bit of momentum - might need to work some Nemo magic for one or two transfers inwards though, panel looks light

Haven, Nemo, Barrs, Eire Og, Douglas & Valleys to emerge for me.

Spot on Shabby! Some championship when the previous years finalists are likely one slip off a potential relegation final 🤯
Things are levelling out a lot more in all the grades. There is still more levelling out to do in some grades but overall the format is excellent.

It’s not a slight on Clon of last year who were excellent and almost won it out but the draw and loss of a key player would look to have made things very difficult for them this year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼